Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhhh. Totally. Yeah, I am abbbbbsolutely going to take "Bronco Mike's" word over the NFL's who fined the fcku out of the Bronco's and took away draft picks.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. The Bronco's were a victim of a "snafu" but the Pats are devious evil cheaters bent on fkcuing everyone.

Yeah... got it.

Wait a second. Take Cape's post and replace "bronco mike" with any of this thread's ********* pats fan's name and replace "bronco" with "patriots" and tell me what you get.

Wait a second. Take Cape's post and replace "bronco mike" with any of this thread's ********* pats fan's name and replace "bronco" with "patriots" and tell me what you get.

Uh oh get ready for a barrage of !!!! And random capitals when Capes head explodes to make some gibberish sound intellectual.

Ohhhhhhh. Totally. Yeah, I am abbbbbsolutely going to take "Bronco Mike's" word over the NFL's who fined the fcku out of the Bronco's and took away draft picks.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. The Bronco's were a victim of a "snafu" but the Pats are devious evil cheaters bent on fkcuing everyone.

Yeah... got it.

Takes a set for you to post that. I'll give you that.

I really like the resiliency and tenacity of the Pats boys on this forum! Man you guys got spunk and fight! I wish I could buy you a beer....

62202197.jpg

For Cape. Verbatim from the Website:

Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight.

No one thinks of the Patriots as Super Bowl Champs. They are a travesty, a sham and a mockery. A traveshamockery!

Oh, and I win:
CE_vkcTUEAA3fNY.png:large

Appeal, web site, owner acting up. It's like the Kardashian sex tape promo grab, without tits & vagina.

If Kraft starts wearing bandaids on his face its over
Al+Davis+Oakland+Raiders+Promote+Hue+Jackson+bd3rcTBnwVZl.jpg

Take your fate and move on else you're digging a deeper hole

Dude your not thinking. I respect the Pats but if this perpetuates I can all but guarantee every two weeks you can watch the Vegas odds drop. And the goombahs are kinda smaht.

This kind of **** if goes on for months is never good for a team.

Edit: and that picture above is total creepster

Back