Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Brady might be a questionable cheater but he landed one of the world's hottest babes.

TBs%20wife.jpg

butterface

Appeal letter filed. 3 pages of f@ck the NFL, Goodell, the Wells Report and Vincent. Brady will not miss a game this season.

This idiotic investigation has brought out all the jealous haters.

Knocking Goodell out of the NFL would be the best thing ever. THE highest paid person in the NFL needs da boot.

Are you trying to tell me that the Rog isnt worth $21,000 an hour?!

That is an absurd salary to make. I was glad that the NFL changed to a for profit organization. I thought non-profit for the NFL was just ridiculous but now Goodell doesn't have to disclose what he makes in a year. This guy really needs to be booted out.

It is possible this entire thing was set up to get Roger Goodell out, so Tom Brady can be the new commissioner. Guess they'll just need to find a place holder for about 10 years until he retires with 8 rings.

The NFL has revenues north of $25b. RG, as the NFL's CEO makes a ton of money. Right or wrong, his salary is not out of line with the CEOs with similar size (revenue) companies.

If Goodell somehow managed to ascend the corporate ladder to a CEO position and then had a couple of years like the last two, any board would have kicked his ass to the curb...where he'd be making squeegee money...

Cheers!

see post #29013, If RG does not reduce the suspension, fine and lost draft picks, he will gain a few points from those that say he must go.

Because he would be right or because people just hate the Pats? If you say the former, you're 1,000,000% full of shti.

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't uphold the suspension. It's not going to stand regardless.

I hope Brady sues the fcku out of em for defamation of character or the like.

Either way... i thought it was a balanced and pretty good article.

Cape, I feel like you're wayyyy too invested in the pats. Just think about it.. you've been defending them aggressively forever and getting really defensive. It's just literally millionaires playing a game. That's all it is. I mean I love football as much as the next guy but, you're just a fan. You're not on the team, you don't contribute to their success in any way. Why does this matter so much to you? Honestly. And I'm not just trolling. But your dedication is pretty sad. You care way too much and it's probably not healthy. At all. You should just admit that you want Tom Brady in your mouth and we can all call it a day

No but I feel like you're seriously taking all this so personal. It's kinda sad. And I wish you luck in life

Cape, I feel like you're wayyyy too invested in the pats. Just think about it.. you've been defending them aggressively forever and getting really defensive. It's just literally millionaires playing a game. That's all it is. I mean I love football as much as the next guy but, you're just a fan. You're not on the team, you don't contribute to their success in any way. Why does this matter so much to you? Honestly. And I'm not just trolling. But your dedication is pretty sad. You care way too much and it's probably not healthy. At all. You should just admit that you want Tom Brady in your mouth and we can all call it a day

haaaaaaahahahahhahahahaha!!!

seriously, seriously, how much f--king WIN is in this thread???

shut this forum down. there will not be a better post.

really? he bombs in out of nowhere, starts off with this concerned, serious post about how you're "too involved" with the pats, then.....bam! you've got brady in your mouth.

epic troll.

I think they should make the guy that scored the TD have to kick the extra point. That would be way more exciting than moving it back to the 15.

I think they should make the guy that scored the TD have to kick the extra point. That would be way more exciting than moving it back to the 15.

I like the idea of a TD being 7 and you can go for a 1 pt convention. Even 15 yards back will be 95%. Wind will be the only factor.

Though watching players try to kick would make the point after fun to watch

I can't see teams putting assets like their great wide receivers out there for extra points. What will happen the first time a guy like megatron gets injured kicking an extra point.

I can't see teams putting assets like their great wide receivers out there for extra points. What will happen the first time a guy like megatron gets injured kicking an extra point.

Cant be any worse than the go route he just ran or the fade fighting two guys, can it?

I'm thinking at the end of a game and your down 7. Balls at the one and you have someone like marshawn lynch, but he's only a 50% PAT kicker. Do you give it to him or do you maybe let wilson try and sneak it because he's a 90% kicker. Or do you go for two so nobody has to kick? (or do you throw a pick and not even worry about it?)

It would add strategy and comedy. Think about the DT rumbling back a fumble and having to kick the PAT. Now that's entertainment.

Cant be any worse than the go route he just ran or the fade fighting two guys, can it?

I'm thinking at the end of a game and your down 7. Balls at the one and you have someone like marshawn lynch, but he's only a 50% PAT kicker. Do you give it to him or do you maybe let wilson try and sneak it because he's a 90% kicker. Or do you go for two so nobody has to kick? (or do you throw a pick and not even worry about it?)

It would add strategy and comedy. Think about the DT rumbling back a fumble and having to kick the PAT. Now that's entertainment.

The Patriots would cheat and have someone who didn't score kick the PAT.

Back