Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shortcoming is not having sympathy for crappy football teams. I can admit that.

"Roger, can you do something about these Patriots? We want a chance to win too" ( in the winey voice I expect Finsfan to have)

it's really fun listening to you monkeys sling sh-t in this cesspool of morality but I can barely see you from my moral high ground.

bunch of expansion teams ruining the integrity of the league....if Vince Lombardi and Curley Lambeau knew this was going to happen they never would have invented the game of football.

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fckin Packers.... were KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE for cheating back in the "glory days" (the time period Moto spouts off all that crap about "championships")

Holy crap!!!!! Ohhhhhhh man!!

THAT is awesome.

haaaaaha!! I love how a patriot fan was so obsessed with cheating he created this website!!!

and if you don't believe it was created by a pats fan, look at what words he decided to bold in his spygate entry:

" The Patriots were disciplined for videotaping their September 9, 2007 regular-season game against the New York Jets from the wrong location.

pats fans are hilarious

haaaaaha!! I love how a patriot fan was so obsessed with cheating he created this website!!!

and if you don't believe it was created by a pats fan, look at what words he decided to bold in his spygate entry:

" The Patriots were disciplined for videotaping their September 9, 2007 regular-season game against the New York Jets from the wrong location.

pats fans are hilarious

Hahahaha this is awesome. You guys have so much hatred. You have no clue what you are talking about.

CE1YU3pUsAAvevx.jpg:large

Pats fans moral flexibility has no end. The classic "deny, deny, deny, finger point, repeat" scheme is at least entertaining though. I give them that.

Wow, Aaron Rodgers just won Jeopardy and that means $50k to help battle childhood cancer! Now here's someone we can all look up too.

Wow, Aaron Rodgers just won Jeopardy and that means $50k to help battle childhood cancer! Now here's someone we can all look up too.

More than some lying crybaby who cringes and falls into the fetal position when he feels a sack coming

Sean Connery: I pose a conundrum to you, a riddle if you will.
Alex Trebek: [as Alex Trebeck] I don't want to hear it.
Sean Connery: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold. One's a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

Back