Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be so humble. Oregon had a significant role in how he conducts himself as a player, which apparently includes diluting urine samples.

Do you care to elaborate or are you just hoping that's the truth because it's convenient and it deflects responsibility from your crappy team?

Do you care to elaborate or are you just hoping that's the truth because it's convenient and it deflects responsibility from your crappy team?

Elaborate on what? Jordan IS suspending for diluting his urine sample and he WAS an Oregon Duck. I think the connections are obvious.... :D

Dion Jordan is an idiot! I guess none of us should be surprised since he came from Oregon.

"The suspension costs Jordan $3,335,418 in signing-bonus forfeiture and $2,275,209 in salary for 2015."

What an idiot. Still, it's not like the Dolphins will notice his missing production in 2015.

"The suspension costs Jordan $3,335,418 in signing-bonus forfeiture and $2,275,209 in salary for 2015."

What an idiot. Still, it's not like the Dolphins will notice his missing production in 2015.

The Dolphins were talking to Philly about trading him before the draft. Scratch that idea.

Is....is Chip Kelly retarded?

Hey. Hey Chip. I heard that Geno took a trip to Oregon's campus before he committed to West Virginia. He's yours for a 3rd round pick.

Also, Jets only fined $100K for blatantly stealing Reavis from the upstanding and unscrupulous New England Patriots organization. Ouch, that really smarts.

Serious question. Does Miami get any of that salary cap money back from Jordan's suspension? I assumed not but don't really feel like googling it. Plus, I will get a more humorous answer here anyway.

Is....is Chip Kelly retarded?

Hey. Hey Chip. I heard that Geno took a trip to Oregon's campus before he committed to West Virginia. He's yours for a 3rd round pick.

Also, Jets only fined $100K for blatantly stealing Reavis from the upstanding and unscrupulous New England Patriots organization. Ouch, that really smarts.

That's $100k on top if the azz-fckuing they took on his contract. The best thing since the Super Bowl was hearing that the Pats dropped out of the bidding Revis almost a full week before the Jets finally signed him and Revis and his agent just sat there and let the Jets bid against themselves.

It's that kind of super shrewd business sense that makes the Jets the team they are.

There are reasons the Patriots are the Patriots and reasons why the Jets are the Jets.

A lot of sports radio talk about the Daily Post story possibly missing the rest of the damages laid on the J-E-T-S. Precedent would certainly call for some draft picks to be handed over.

Then there's the group that thinks Goodell now has a hard-on for the Patriots because of what Kraft said about expecting a huge "We're So Sorry!" from the league when they finally work up to the courage to admit the Patriots had nothing to do with InflateGate.

Otoh, there's a suspicion that the World Champion New England Patriots are going to come out of InflateGate squeaky clean, and coupled with the Superbowl triumph and the JETS being fined for tampering PLUS the complete dismissal of the JETS tampering counter-claim against the Patriots that Patriots Haters everywhere would suffer a collective aneurism if the Pats were awarded some picks to boot.

So, there's all that...

Cheers!

The jets do such a terrible job drafting, is it really a penalty to take those picks away. It would probably help the team in the long run.

So you're saying he's smarter than anyone on that list.

gisele_bundchen_wallpaper_4.jpeg

You're right...

Cheers! :D

Yes, because when he wants to dump her since she's going to go floppy in about 4-6 years he can take some of her coin. But I assume there is a prenup. I'd still prefer to tap this though

200.gif

Supermodels are notoriously high maintenance. Just a notch or three above actresses.

The Euro is also weakening reducing Giselle's spending power. It's time to trade up Tom.

A lot of sports radio talk about the Daily Post story possibly missing the rest of the damages laid on the J-E-T-S. Precedent would certainly call for some draft picks to be handed over.

Then there's the group that thinks Goodell now has a hard-on for the Patriots because of what Kraft said about expecting a huge "We're So Sorry!" from the league when they finally work up to the courage to admit the Patriots had nothing to do with InflateGate.

Otoh, there's a suspicion that the World Champion New England Patriots are going to come out of InflateGate squeaky clean, and coupled with the Superbowl triumph and the JETS being fined for tampering PLUS the complete dismissal of the JETS tampering counter-claim against the Patriots that Patriots Haters everywhere would suffer a collective aneurism if the Pats were awarded some picks to boot.

First of all, the Pats wouldn't know what to do with a draft pick. Trade it down? Blow it on yet another DB that fails to develop? Secondly, Goodell is sleep-over buddies with Kraft. There's no way he'd punish the Pats for Deflate-Gate. Best case scenario, the Jets loan out the Flight Crew for a long weekend while Kraft and Goodell get all snuggly in their onesies.

Jets 1st Round Picks in Recent Years:

- 2010 - Kyle Wilson, CB (BUST)
- 2011 - Muhammad Wilkerson, DL (BEAST)
- 2012 - Quinton Coples, DE (BUST)
- 2013 - Dee Milliner, CB (BUST)
- 2013 - Sheldon Richardson, DL (BEAST)
- 2014 - Calvin Prior, S (BUST)

With the 6th pick in the 2015 draft the NYJ will ignore potential play makers like Kevin White or Amari Cooper, potential franchise players like Todd Gurley (I know he's hurt but he's a beast), and instead draft a defensive lineman with some [insert trouble] issue that prevents him from realizing his potential. Except the entire rest of the league already knows this. With our second round pick we'll take Bryce Petty, QB Baylor, who will promptly sit on the bench for the next three years without ever completing a NFL regular season pass.

I went to a Halloween party at the house of a Dolphins fan friend of mine dressed the same. The only thing she is missing is a paper bag over her head. The list is about the same since Marino. Probably half of them are the same guys.

He's ok... probably still in the top five since he's adapted so well to never throwing farther than 8 years down field.

You guys like those videos of Seahawks' fans reaction to the interception? There will be similar videos of Eagles fans when mariota gets selected by another team tonight...

Back