Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got the whole jersey thing... "I love this other dude so much I want to wear his jersey!!!" Ehhhhhh. No thanks.

Especially now... I'm fcuking 42... I'm old enough to be some of these player's father. So it would be "i love this way younger guy so much I am going to wear his jersey! He's my favorite!!!"

Effin creepy.

You guys wanna come over for the draft later this week? I'll get a bunch of heady topper and sip of sunshine, and we can all watch the Patriots get more dominant through the draft.

I am totally against wearing jerseys, personally. I have a hat, and a long sleeve tee shirt, mostly. Just retired the hat I had been wearing since 04. The wife bought me a new one. Probably be retiring that one next year.
My brother wears a jersey, I laugh. Jerseys are meant to be signed and hung on the wall, unless you are under 14. I think Cape had it right. As a general rule, you shouldn't wear a jersey if you are older than the guy who wears it.

Well at least we're calling out the other home brewers to have some self-respect. Up here every mofo is wearing a wild jersey right now. Hockey is far worse I think. I'd point and laugh but it's like an infestation. F*ckers

CDjpCadVIAApqIt.jpg:large

Baltimore Strong you guys, Baltimore Strong ...

See? I think you continue to miss a pretty basic point on this whole thing. Again... we get it... "Hoppy" hasn't become an adjective on this thread for no reason...

See... in Boston... something bad happened and then the reaction the city had was commended... coining the over-used "Boston Strong"

In Baltimore... Something bad happened and then the reaction the city had was... ehhh. Not-so-good... Unless you consider "yayyyyy free toilet paper for everyone who can climb through a broken window!" A good reaction.

So, per usual, your argument is invalid.

Everyone shut the **** up. This is the only week that matters to us fans of **** teams. Can't wait to see who the Jets blow the #6 pick on.

Everyone shut the **** up. This is the only week that matters to us fans of **** teams. Can't wait to see who the Jets blow the #6 pick on.

Mariota falls to the jets who draft him and then trade him and their 2016 #1 to philly for Sam Bradford who then blows his knee out first drive of first preseason game. I got an advance copy of the script.

The best part of you being around this thread is the constant reminder (from yourself nonetheless) that you hate being a fan of your team. Thanks for that. :D

See? I think you continue to miss a pretty basic point on this whole thing. Again... we get it... "Hoppy" hasn't become an adjective on this thread for no reason...

See... in Boston... something bad happened and then the reaction the city had was commended... coining the over-used "Boston Strong"

In Baltimore... Something bad happened and then the reaction the city had was... ehhh. Not-so-good... Unless you consider "yayyyyy free toilet paper for everyone who can climb through a broken window!" A good reaction.

So, per usual, your argument is invalid.

It was sarcasm. Still don't see anything unique about it or any other way to "handle it"

Well let's see - there's a) everybody comes together to support one another, and stay the heck out of the way of the authorities while they confront the wrongdoers and there's b) fire and free kicks for everyone!

I think one of those is a much more positive example. But maybe that's because I already have all the shoes I need?

no hate, just a realist. Strat, don't try to compare Boston's incident to what's going on in Baltimore...that's retarded.

Don't be so humble. Oregon had a significant role in how he conducts himself as a player, which apparently includes diluting urine samples.

Latest posts

Back