Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing cheesy about this:

rodgershandlebar.jpg

He totally looks like the Leather Guy in the Village People.
So he's got that going for him...

Anyway...Patriots Haters are going to totally lose their minds this year with all the marquee games NE is scheduled to play.

And it starts with the Thursday Night season opener, so you can Get Your Hate On real quick ;)

Cheers!

Aaaand Hoppy leaves the starting line ahead of the gun.

Put that rage on the page, Hoppy!

Cheers! ;)

ps: Hey - whatever happened to that quarterback for the Seahawks?
You know - that little guy that was going to be immortalized by his third season?

Parade route planning in April. It would be nice to have the parade in another NE city this year. Boston gets so many championship parades.

Aaaand Hoppy leaves the starting line ahead of the gun.

Put that rage on the page, Hoppy!

Cheers! ;)

ps: Hey - whatever happened to that quarterback for the Seahawks?
You know - that little guy that was going to be immortalized by his third season?

your mom has a tooth on her privates.

About what? The Pats repeating this year after a cake-walk schedule?

Hardly.

If anyone has any good brewery recommendations for the Santa Clara area... they would be appreciated

Not completing a comeback drive to win a consecutive Super Bowl is a total choke job.... As much as having an international tragedy on your turf makes you "Boston Strong"

I don't think the simple fact that a tragedy took place makes anyone "Boston Strong" at all. I think the phrase refers to the reaction the city had to the situation.

I can see where that would be a tough concept for you though.

And no... not completing a comeback drive isn't a total choke job. Throwing a pick on the one is though. A huuuuuge choke job. Like.... the biggest.

I don't think the simple fact that a tragedy took place makes anyone "Boston Strong" at all. I think the phrase refers to the reaction the city had to the situation.

what reaction? You don't really think there was some sort of reaction that was unique to Boston do you? Not surprising you've turned the tragedy into "look how awesome Boston is". So you guys...

The unique reaction was not just for the four killed but for the hundreds trying to recover and the sign of support for them. Human nature could have gone to the extreme. There could have been overreaction. There were things from the media as it happened that could have fed into bad overreactions to innocent people. I'm not for the commercialization of the event but if it helps the survivors or someone/someplace learn it ain't a bad thing.

Oh I know... the appropriate number of grains of salt have been taken with all of his comments.

He's obviously just jealous because he doesn't live in a city that is anywhere near as awesome as Boston.

Sorry if it looks like I'm making light of serious circumstances...it's not my intent. Simply saying Boston blows.

Back