Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go up to Green Bay where there are no single game tickets just season tickets unless or are from Brown County. They get ticket oppertunities since they OWN the team! The waiting list is about 35-50 years out. Every game has been sold out since the 60's!

And if there is any wait at all for season tickets what is the big deal about them actually selling out a game. :confused:

You are missing the point, go back and "read". The point was that ALL home games for the entire season are sold out, not just the upcoming weekend game, just after sales started on 8/3. This includes every seat in the stadium. Season tickets are completely separate.

Go up to Green Bay where there are no single game tickets just season tickets unless or are from Brown County. They get ticket oppertunities since they OWN the team! The waiting list is about 35-50 years out. Every game has been sold out since the 60's!

Well, what the **** else are you going to do in Wisconsin other than watch the Pack? Oh, and drink.

Cutler needs to learn not to crack under pressure. And who the hell tries to break through on a fourth and 8 on their own 30 yard line in the 3rd quarter??

They'd better shape up or this is going to be a loooooooong season.

Is there something about Chicago that turns QBs into idiots? I mean, ****, Rex Grossman could have thrown four picks, what was the point of trading for Cutler?. One of those balls he threw into four green jerseys; you can get away with that if you've got a Randy Moss on your team, not so much with the JV players Chicago lines up outside.

And, is there anybody in the league who looks more like a whiney ********* than Jay Cutler? Guy looks like a puffy frat boy whose mommy just said she wasn't paying for his trip to Cancun.

Is there something about Chicago that turns QBs into idiots? I mean, ****, Rex Grossman could have thrown four picks, what was the point of trading for Cutler?. One of those balls he threw into four green jerseys; you can get away with that if you've got a Randy Moss on your team, not so much with the JV players Chicago lines up outside.

And, is there anybody in the league who looks more like a whiney ********* than Jay Cutler? Guy looks like a puffy frat boy whose mommy just said she wasn't paying for his trip to Cancun.

lol....

I am glad the Green and Gold pulled it off, but if Barbe (RT) doesn't get his shat in order it is going to be a serious issue for our passing game. He looked ridiculous out there.

501!!!!!!!!! Thats all I have to say!

Its a toss up between him and Phillip rivers really.

NFC East is going to be tough again this year. The Cowboys looked good yesterday against the Bucs, but next wk against the Giants will be a more telling test. I want to see the running game open up a little more and the defense damn sure better tighten up!

NFC East is going to be tough again this year. The Cowboys looked good yesterday against the Bucs, but next wk against the Giants will be a more telling test. I want to see the running game open up a little more and the defense damn sure better tighten up!

NFC EAST BABY! Where EVERY division game is worth a SuperBowl. was listening to NFL Sirius Radio the other day, they all agreed that teams in the NFC East play the equivalent of a 20game regular season with how hard the NFC East games are.

I'm looking forward to seeing Romo eat some grass this weekend! :mug:

NFC EAST BABY! Where EVERY division game is worth a SuperBowl. was listening to NFL Sirius Radio the other day, they all agreed that teams in the NFC East play the equivalent of a 20game regular season with how hard the NFC East games are.

I miss when the AFC north was like that. :(

this wouldn't disappoint me at all since i have the gmen as my fantasy defense this season

however i think it's appropriate that the obnoxious trash talk was started by a fan of the pats since they are the biggest most obnoxious trash talkers in the nfl over the last 10yrs. course before that they were extremely quiet for 40yrs

Urlacher gone for the season. At least we don't have to hear him be compared to Butkis for the next 6 months.

It is almost weird how consistently tough the NFC East is. They are not always the best 4 teams in the league, obvously. But they are almost always well matched and that makes for frickin great games whenever two of them meet. I love the NFC East.

Last night's game was well-matched too, for that matter. It was the Superbowl of Suck! Seriously, the game got to be kind of fun to watch, like a Junior Pop Warner game. :)

this wouldn't disappoint me at all since i have the gmen as my fantasy defense this season

however i think it's appropriate that the obnoxious trash talk was started by a fan of the pats since they are the biggest most obnoxious trash talkers in the nfl over the last 10yrs. course before that they were extremely quiet for 40yrs

i hate to disagree, especially when it comes to hatin' on the Pats, but I don't find any fans more annoying than the stick-their-fingers-in-their-ears Cowboy's fans. I just don't get it. Even the most die hard Raider's fans are capable of admitting that Al Davis makes mistakes, but Jerry Jones is like Jesus in the Dallas area.

i hate to disagree, especially when it comes to hatin' on the Pats, but I don't find any fans more annoying than the stick-their-fingers-in-their-ears Cowboy's fans. I just don't get it. Even the most die hard Raider's fans are capable of admitting that Al Davis makes mistakes, but Jerry Jones is like Jesus in the Dallas area.

What are you talking about? Putting a giant TV 12ft above the playing field was a great idea!

WAY off here!! There's a lot of Cowboys fans who have always thought Jerry Jones is an ass hat - myself included. No doubt he's done some great things for the team as the owner/GM, but he's also done some really stupid crap as well. Plus, his arogant pompus attitude really rubs most people wrong, regardless of how good/bad the things he does are.

WAY off here!! There's a lot of Cowboys fans who have always thought Jerry Jones is an ass hat - myself included. No doubt he's done some great things for the team as the owner/GM, but he's also done some really stupid crap as well. Plus, his arogant pompus attitude really rubs most people wrong, regardless of how good/bad the things he does are.

I am not saying that ALL Cowboys fans feel that way, I am just saying the I find the most annoying fans to be that breed of Cowboys fans.

I am not saying that ALL Cowboys fans feel that way, I am just saying the I find the most annoying fans to be that breed of Cowboys fans.

I don't know. I think I might have the give that award to philly with pats fan being a very close second.

I have to give the award to Patriots fans. Maybe its because I live amongst them, or maybe its because such a creature didn't exist pre-December 2001

What is that? I think I hear something coming from a ass-hair attached balled up piece of toilet paper.

(Too far? Or have we really gotten around to the trashtalkin after *****-footing around.)

this isn't so much trash-talking as cursing at each other. i find it to be an important distinction.

Yeah, either way its un-natural for me. I'm more of a live and let live fan. :mug:

(Although yesterday was fun. I kept texting my 73 year old Charlotte-based father with commentary on the game. Best thing is he only has a very non-text friendly phone (and he's 73) so his typical retort was something like "No2on3 l5kes a smar31ss" . Ah yes, these will be the times with my father that I remember fondly. :cross:)

Glad to see the Lions still feel bad about Hurricane Katrina, and gave the Saints a freebie this week. No reason to show all of your tricks in the first week. I gotta give them credit for keeping it close with the defense playing with one hand tied behind their backs.

Glad to see the Lions still feel bad about Hurricane Katrina, and gave the Saints a freebie this week. No reason to show all of your tricks in the first week. I gotta give them credit for keeping it close with the defense playing with one hand tied behind their backs.

Yea, everytime Lion's O got the ball, Stafford said "you know what? why don't you guys just have another go?"

I know we are supposed to be talking trash, but I just feel so wicked bad for Brian Urlacher. He is such a stand up guy and I love to watch him play. The last couple seasons have really made me feel for the guy. I can't even imagine the frustration...

Latest posts

Back