Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a relevant fact from finsfan. surprising.

Blind Squirrel Syndrome. It happens. ;)

Rogers apparently did manage to croak his non-throwing-side collarbone. BTDT, and lemme tell ya it hurt like an MFer. Golf claps to him for barely showing it.

If he's a fast healer they might let him come back in a month. The danger to coming back too early is the top of the lung and a whole crapload of nerves and arteries lie in immediate proximity to the collarbone and if it were to re-break and an end or shard moves too far in the wrong direction he could be totally effed for good...

Cheers!

Man, Dolphins are just making the Jags look like an awesome organization.

Now that just a hoppy statement.

I could care less what is going on with these two goons. They needed to be kicked off the team and get out of the way for actual people who wanna play. They obviously were hurting the team as they played better last thursday without them.

I could care less what is going on with these two goons. They needed to be kicked off the team and get out of the way for actual people who wanna play. They obviously were hurting the team as they played better last thursday without them.

Sounds like you're going to have to kick the coaching staff off then too.

Couldn't care less. And you guys make fun of Boston schools.

1385888_657685947604356_1824539011_n.jpg

Nothing better than swimming in and drinking pee.

So I assume you don't go swimming in any public pools (at a sports club or hotel)

If you are swimming with your mouth open and drinking the water, you are swimming wrong haha

h22lude said:
So I assume you don't go swimming in any public pools (at a sports club or hotel) If you are swimming with your mouth open and drinking the water, you are swimming wrong haha
Hey, you never know when or where thirst will strike!

So I assume you don't go swimming in any public pools (at a sports club or hotel)

If you are swimming with your mouth open and drinking the water, you are swimming wrong haha

I try not to...I usually only soak in hot springs because I'm an adult.

I bet you are the only person in the world who can swim all day at a pee park and get no water in your mouth. You must be amazing!

I try not to...I usually only soak in hot springs because I'm an adult.

I bet you are the only person in the world who can swim all day at a pee park and get no water in your mouth. You must be amazing!

First, getting a little in your mouth and drinking it are two different things. As an adult who "soaks" in hot springs I would have thought you would have known the difference.

Second, it isn't that hard to not get water in your mouth. Keep it closed while you swim.

I hope you all drown at a watermark, or hot spring. In the meantime, the Patriots will do better this weekend than your craptastic teams, and they are on a bye!

Patriots blow. Jets will take division and Gronk will will be standing over Brady while he's "bradying" who has a stadium that's not covered? Time to catch up with the modern times!

MrNickVT said:
Patriots blow. Jets will take division and Gronk will will be standing over Brady while he's "bradying" who has a stadium that's not covered? Time to catch up with the modern times!

Yeah... You're still doing it wrong. You really wanna go with something that has at least a thread of reality tied into it or folks will just dismiss it out of hand as ridiculous.

.... like Hoppy's hoppy Wheel of Parity. Ridiculous yet still has at least SOME thread of reality in it.... and so the Wheel lives on.

Cape Brewing said:
Yeah... You're still doing it wrong. You really wanna go with something that has at least a thread of reality tied into it or folks will just dismiss it out of hand as ridiculous. .... like Hoppy's hoppy Wheel of Parity. Ridiculous yet still has at least SOME thread of reality in it.... and so the Wheel lives on.
:( I don't have game. I'll unsubscribe lol

Uh huh.

If you had paid that overdue cable bill in time you wouldn't have missed the last game, when Brady racked up 432 yards and a QB rating of almost 152...

Cheers! ;)

I can't like using the app so I'll just quote it...

And as others say...relevant

Back