Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't checked but does win last night by the Fins now tie them with the Jets for "sucks balls" in the standings?

and how is this relevant to another pats fan saying their fans suck? Lets also not forget the pats lost to this "sucks balls" team, almost twice

When someone says a team "sucks balls" but barley escaped going 0-2 to them, I will bring that stat up everytime

barely wins and losses is my second favorite stat.

"balls sucked" is a close third.

where's hoppy with that "runs hard" metric!?

finsfan said:
Fun was not what you signed up for on this thread, there is a nice people thread that you would really enjoy.

... like I have been saying for months... You don't get it. It THAT is hour response, you could not be more incredibly wrong.

ChshreCat said:
For halloween I dressed as Tom Brady during this year's Superbowl. I just stayed home.

Odd choice. How many times had "your" QB gone?? I would have thought you would have gone that route and made it dramatically kore obvious for folks. But hey... Obscure has a place I guess.

You know what's fun?

Tits

Not always

man-boobs.jpg

Just had dinner next to Gillette stadium (I live ten minutes from there and I'm taking my two sons to a movie there). Family next to us in head to toe Steelers gear.

I paid their dinner bill with a note that said "as a Pats season ticket holder it was the least I could do given tomorrow's score"

Steelers are gonna get gang raped tomorrow

Just had dinner next to Gillette stadium (I live ten minutes from there and I'm taking my two sons to a movie there). Family next to us in head to toe Steelers gear.

I paid their dinner bill with a note that said "as a Pats season ticket holder it was the least I could do given tomorrow's score"

Steelers are gonna get gang raped tomorrow

another reason you are probably the most hated fans ever, 110% dicks

New England sports fans look at that type of statement as acknowledgement of our collective awesomeness. So, thanks!

Just a spectacular day up here for Yet Another Championship Parade. Somewhere around two million fans showed up along the route. There was an eleven year old holding up a banner with eight championships listed on it. Friggin' li'l bastid is wicked pissah spoiled, but that's what happens when you grow up in the midst of totally dominant professional sports teams.

And of course the ducks are already being outfitted for the Super Bowl Parade. No sense putting it off...

Cheers! ;)

finsfan said:
another reason you are probably the most hated fans ever, 110% dicks

LOL! Yeah I'm sure the guy was pissed I bought him and his family dinner. "Ooooooo!!! That damn Pats fan!! Buying me and family a meal!!!"

Is your level if jackassness something you're worked on intentionally or does it just flow naturally?

Cape Brewing said:
LOL! Yeah I'm sure the guy was pissed I bought him and his family dinner. "Ooooooo!!! That damn Pats fan!! Buying me and family a meal!!!"

Is your level if jackassness something you're worked on intentionally or does it just flow naturally?

Right? That guy makes Hoppy look like an upstanding member of this thread. And that is saying a lot.

Good news Finsfan. It is unlikely the Dolphins will lose today. Although they will surely fall further behind in the division.

Another dominating victory by TMDTOTM. Brady Being Brady is always fun to watch. And now that the youngsters are figuring out the schemes it's gonna be lights out for opponents to come.

Meanwhile, so nice to see the Chargers and that whiney beyotch Rivers lose again. I bet their fans are all butthurt as their season is already going down the tubes. Poor things....

Cheers! ;)

My god the Steelers are bad. Just another day at the office for the Hawks i see, keep it interesting so fans dont turn it off to early good show.

My god the Steelers are bad. Just another day at the office for the Hawks i see, keep it interesting so fans dont turn it off to early good show.

I'm looking forward to the Hawks playing some better teams so they can stop this "Oh we can just coast through... oh crap, we're down three touchdowns" thing they do.

I'm looking forward to the Hawks playing some better teams so they can stop this "Oh we can just coast through... oh crap, we're down three touchdowns" thing they do.

Never had a doubt. It was odd though that ET didn't phone home....oh wait bs PI calls usually negate your ints.

Hmm...Vikes are 1-7, eh?
Got beat by the friggin' Cowgurlz in the last minute?
Yeah, I'd be pretty cranky, too.
At least with that one win they qualify for the 2013 Wheel Of Parity...

Cheers! ;)

Back