Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*PA Announcer*
"In tonight's game, the part of Tom Brady is being played by Jim Carrey"
ku-bigpic.jpg

It is just amazing how good the Patriots continue to be. Never in sports has one team so fully dominated a league for so long. New England fans are truly blessed.

Odd choice. How many times had "your" QB gone?? I would have thought you would have gone that route and made it dramatically kore obvious for folks. But hey... Obscure has a place I guess.

There's no delusion about Gabbert or Glennon in that guise. Tannehill was probably done down there. That left Brady as a pretty good prospect. Wonder if his SB party will be as fail as Romo's last year...

It is just amazing how good the Patriots continue to be. Never in sports has one team so fully dominated a league for so long. New England fans are truly blessed.

How long was the Celtics golden age? Either way, definitely blessed.

I would have made the three hour drive up to Seattle had I know the Hawks were going to play left footed for the first half. That's a big day though....six hours of driving with like 5 hours of drinking in between. Not exactly Tampa Bay type scenario. But with all this parity...you never know

Don't usually give props to anything from Boston, after the Bruins beat my Nucks in 2011 but I have to give some big props to Brady and the Patriots. The fact that he has been playing with pretty much high school level receivers for most of the season and yet still performs at such a high level deserves some serious respect.

Big Papi is also kinda awesome. Boston also makes some good beers...hmmm maybe they are not so bad after all. Damn Bruins.

Don't usually give props to anything from Boston, after the Bruins beat my Nucks in 2011 but I have to give some big props to Brady and the Patriots. The fact that he has been playing with pretty much high school level receivers for most of the season and yet still performs at such a high level deserves some serious respect.

Big Papi is also kinda awesome. Boston also makes some good beers...hmmm maybe they are not so bad after all. Damn Bruins.

Very true.

that was just old man brady's swan song.

he'll never post those numbers again.

That was just the beginning! The Pats let the NFL have their fun, but it's straight business in 2 weeks. I almost feel bad for all your awful teams.

^ LOL Hoppy being acutely hoppy tonight ;)

We inhabitants in the Greater Title Town Area graciously accept kudos and plaudits from all comers, no matter race, creed, religion, country of origin and/or residence - and even degree of hoppiness!

And that last one is us going the extra yard...

Cheers! :D

Jeezus it's like fapping to your imaginary girlfriend "the supermodel" in your mom's basement.

Let's watch some real football tonight MK?

Uh oh. Down goes Discount Daaablecheck!

Looks like we might actually have a ball game with that handicap slowing down the Pack...

Cheers!

[edit] Oh, ****. just saw the replay again. If Rogers didn't shatter his collarbone he's a superman.
I had the same thing happen in HS ball and the surgeon said it looked like a bag of marbles in there.
He did seem to lope off to the locker room ok with both arms swinging - I definitely couldn't do that!

Nah, they're filling his rotator cuff with freshly processed cheese curds. He'll be back in the 2nd half. :(:cross::eek::)

Latest posts

Back