Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly think AP didn't know, nor care, how close he was to the record. Good for him.

The interview immediately post-game, "Adrian, how does it feel, you won the game and are in the playoffs but missed the rushing record by nine yards, are you disappointed?"

AP's too classy to say what I'm sure was on his mind, which was "*****, you ****ing crazy? We're in the PLAYOFFS!"

cdubbaya said:
Anyone else doubt the NFC North is the best division in the NFL? Crazy game, not even mad about a Packers loss to keep the Bears out and let the Vikes come to us.

NFC West

Well, I went undefeated in the Survivor Contest. Not sure how many others made it today, but I'm sure a bunch did. It's down to the tie breakers now.

Just got in from the Pat's playoff walk-through. It was nice of the Dolphins to fly up and help a brutha out. It was chilly put so the Pats returned the favor for the Phins and made it quick. They were able to work on a few things, get Gronk a little game-like practice... and didn't take up much of the Phin's time... which is nice.

Hahahahaha yeah. Oh wait, were you serious?

Don't mind him, he's a bit special.

jesus christ man, nobody gives a **** about your pointless contest.

Can I like that post, moto? :D

Yes. Niners and Seahawks > GB and Minnesota.

Correction, by "a bit special", I meant completely delusional.

I do have to say though, I appreciate the li'l guy's spirit. His division is won by a team with a winning record this year and suddenly he's claiming they're the division to beat. Kinda cute, in swallow your own vomit kinda way.

Or just the fact they have better records and won head to head. Totally delusional.

Now I'm convinced. A good year for two of four teams definitely means they're the best division in pro ball. How bout the NFC South? Top team, according to your logic (loosely using that term guys), they're the toughest division in the conference, right? Matty Ice? Top QB? Big game playa? Gonna win some playoff games?
Just sayin' man, watch the NFL for a few years... not just the redone, but some games, follow a team or two even, you'll figure it out. The NFC West has pretty much been the laughing stock of the league up until this season. Believe it or not, the team they sent to the POs last season had a losing record... I believe your Seahawks were involved in a game about exactly a year ago to decide which losing team was more worthy of the division title.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Sounds like? Spend some time here man, you'll realize that you just made the understatement of the season.

Cept everything you guys call me out on has backfired in your face. The entire damn season...

Totally.... all over my face. 'Cept, you forgot one thing, that call, that one that was ruled a simultaneous catch, the one everyone agrees was blown completely, would've left your team out of the POs, knocked your division winner to third seed and the Bears woulda been 6th. So, yeah, there's that sour taste left in your mouth. Personally, I'd rather finish out of the Pos with a ten and six record, knowing my team won all ten of those games than make the POs with a ten and six record that everyone knows should be nine and seven. Good one though, I was almost too dumb to remind you of reality.

HoppyDaze said:
Or just the fact they have better records and won head to head. Totally delusional.

Except nothing you said is accurate. Nobody in the NFC West has more wins than anyone in the NFC North, and head to head we dominated your division.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Totally.... all over my face. 'Cept, you forgot one thing, that call, that one that was ruled a simultaneous catch, the one everyone agrees was blown completely, would've left your team out of the POs, knocked your division winner to third seed and the Bears woulda been 6th. So, yeah, there's that sour taste left in your mouth. Personally, I'd rather finish out of the Pos with a ten and six record, knowing my team won all ten of those games than make the POs with a ten and six record that everyone knows should be nine and seven. Good one though, I was almost too dumb to remind you of reality.

Still on that one play? LOL that is so sorry. I feel for you bro.

Keep feeding your own delusions there. They'll keep you warm in the offseason, I'm sure.

Looks like Romo is his usual self, so it's going to be the Redskins next week.

Yeah, he kinda gave them that one. Typical, I've never understood why they love him so in D, as good as he can be at times, he's at least equally as bad others. Plus, his decision making and ability to read coverages is horrible. A crippled man could bait him.

Yeah, he kinda gave them that one. Typical, I've never understood why they love him so in D, as good as he can be at times, he's at least equally as bad others. Plus, his decision making and ability to read coverages is horrible. A crippled man could bait him.

At least it didn't come down to a field goal...

2003514649.jpg

Bye bye Lovie! Maybe, you know, you should have made "making the playoffs" your main goal instead of "beating the packers"...not that you were successful at either.

Bye bye Lovie! Maybe, you know, you should have made "making the playoffs" your main goal instead of "beating the packers"...not that you were successful at either.

Good move, IMO. That team, namely the defense that was Lovie's creation, will be dismantled in the offseason. Lot's of old players on that side of the ball and I think this year was the last for their "window", as they say.
If only he were the coaching genius that is Mike McCarthy, he'd probably still have a job. :D

I'm a Lions fan. Don't get the chance to do much trash talking...except for maybe "Our defensive tackle can stomp on players better than yours can..."

milarso said:
I'm a Lions fan. Don't get the chance to do much trash talking...except for maybe "Our defensive tackle can stomp on players better than yours can..."

You have the best nut shot squad in the league

Latest posts

Back