Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's totally photoshop'd. The face and arms arent even the same skin tone.

i went into the shop, photo'd it, and it didn't come out anything like that. of course, my camera was only .72 pixels, so it sucks... the skin tone difference might have been due to either different lighting or alien ship landing lights... not sure... :D

i went into the shop, photo'd it, and it didn't come out anything like that. of course, my camera was only .72 pixels, so it sucks... the skin tone difference might have been due to either different lighting or alien ship landing lights... not sure... :D

His face was an odd color because he just came back from a "date" and she fought pretty hard.

Alrighty folks. I made it to the final week (along with 137 other folks) of the Pro Football Survivor contest. I picked the Seahawks (of course) for the final week and then had to pick every game against the spread I know a few of you will root for me and the rest will enjoy rooting against me :D so here's my picks:

Match: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers on 12/30/2012
Spread: San Francisco 49ers over Arizona Cardinals by 15.5
I picked Arizona Cardinals

Match: Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals on 12/30/2012
Spread: Cincinnati Bengals over Baltimore Ravens by 2.5
I picked Baltimore Ravens

Match: Carolina Panthers vs New Orleans Saints on 12/30/2012
Spread: New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers by 4.5
I picked New Orleans Saints

Match: Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions on 12/30/2012
Spread: Chicago Bears over Detroit Lions by 3.5
I picked Detroit Lions

Match: Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers on 12/30/2012
Spread: Pittsburgh Steelers over Cleveland Browns by 7.5
I picked Cleveland Browns

Match: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins on 12/30/2012
Spread: Washington Redskins over Dallas Cowboys by 3.5
I picked Washington Redskins

Match: Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings on 12/30/2012
Spread: Green Bay Packers over Minnesota Vikings by 3.5
I picked Minnesota Vikings

Match: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts on 12/30/2012
Spread: Indianapolis Colts over Houston Texans by 4.5
I picked Houston Texans

Match: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans on 12/30/2012
Spread: Tennessee Titans over Jacksonville Jaguars by 4.5
I picked Jacksonville Jaguars

Match: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos on 12/30/2012
Spread: Denver Broncos over Kansas City Chiefs by 15.5
I picked Denver Broncos

Match: Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots on 12/30/2012
Spread: New England Patriots over Miami Dolphins by 10.5
I picked New England Patriots

Match: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills on 12/30/2012
Spread: Buffalo Bills over New York Jets by 3.5
I picked Buffalo Bills

Match: Oakland Raiders vs San Diego Chargers on 12/30/2012
Spread: San Diego Chargers over Oakland Raiders by 4.5
I picked Oakland Raiders

Match: Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants on 12/30/2012
Spread: New York Giants over Philadelphia Eagles by 9.5
I picked Philadelphia Eagles

Match: St Louis Rams vs Seattle Seahawks on 12/30/2012
Spread: Seattle Seahawks over St Louis Rams by 10.5
I picked Seattle Seahawks

Match: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons on 12/30/2012
Spread: Atlanta Falcons over Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 3.5
I picked Atlanta Falcons

ChshreCat said:
Alrighty folks. I made it to the final week (along with 137 other folks) of the Pro Football Survivor contest. I picked the Seahawks (of course) for the final week and then had to pick every game against the spread I know a few of you will root for me and the rest will enjoy rooting against me :D so here's my picks:

Match: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers on 12/30/2012
Spread: San Francisco 49ers over Arizona Cardinals by 15.5
I picked Arizona Cardinals

Match: Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals on 12/30/2012
Spread: Cincinnati Bengals over Baltimore Ravens by 2.5
I picked Baltimore Ravens

Match: Carolina Panthers vs New Orleans Saints on 12/30/2012
Spread: New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers by 4.5
I picked New Orleans Saints

Match: Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions on 12/30/2012
Spread: Chicago Bears over Detroit Lions by 3.5
I picked Detroit Lions

Match: Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers on 12/30/2012
Spread: Pittsburgh Steelers over Cleveland Browns by 7.5
I picked Cleveland Browns

Match: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins on 12/30/2012
Spread: Washington Redskins over Dallas Cowboys by 3.5
I picked Washington Redskins

Match: Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings on 12/30/2012
Spread: Green Bay Packers over Minnesota Vikings by 3.5
I picked Minnesota Vikings

Match: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts on 12/30/2012
Spread: Indianapolis Colts over Houston Texans by 4.5
I picked Houston Texans

Match: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans on 12/30/2012
Spread: Tennessee Titans over Jacksonville Jaguars by 4.5
I picked Jacksonville Jaguars

Match: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos on 12/30/2012
Spread: Denver Broncos over Kansas City Chiefs by 15.5
I picked Denver Broncos

Match: Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots on 12/30/2012
Spread: New England Patriots over Miami Dolphins by 10.5
I picked New England Patriots

Match: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills on 12/30/2012
Spread: Buffalo Bills over New York Jets by 3.5
I picked Buffalo Bills

Match: Oakland Raiders vs San Diego Chargers on 12/30/2012
Spread: San Diego Chargers over Oakland Raiders by 4.5
I picked Oakland Raiders

Match: Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants on 12/30/2012
Spread: New York Giants over Philadelphia Eagles by 9.5
I picked Philadelphia Eagles

Match: St Louis Rams vs Seattle Seahawks on 12/30/2012
Spread: Seattle Seahawks over St Louis Rams by 10.5
I picked Seattle Seahawks

Match: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons on 12/30/2012
Spread: Atlanta Falcons over Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 3.5
I picked Atlanta Falcons

I can tell that you are already going to have a loss. Green Bay isn't going to lose to the ViQueens.

I can tell that you are already going to have a loss. Green Bay isn't going to lose to the ViQueens.

To be honest, the only reason I picked the Vikes is because the spreads for the contest were from Monday and it's gotten closer by a point since then. The pack'll probably win but I had to follow the trend. I'm picking against the spread, so the packers can win by less than 3.5 and I'm still in.

and everything......

Good duck, good duck. As much as I'm pulling for them tomorrowtoday, I hate the Packers more than I hate the Vikings. I hope when you're celebrating the win tomorrow, you choke on a brat (or whatever other long muscular objects packer fans enjoy eating) and die. Slowly and painfully. Win now, Bears later. :D

Seattle's slogan this year is "BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER, LOUDER" so with Russell Wilson I couldn't resist...

249877_10151379153699254_880592038_n.jpg

So, could we be watching Houston fall from the one seed to the three seed in a single afternoon? I can't bear the anticipation!

Dude,you have issues,

Again, thanks Captain O. :D

and you wonder why the Bears still suck?

Wait, are you saying the team sucks because I'm a ******? Classic. You sir, are at least as entertaining as moto, and definitely as much of an ignoramus. Keep 'em coming. Your efforts to talk $hit are on par with the Packer's effort to shore up the second seed today.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Again, thanks Captain O. :D

Wait, are you saying the team sucks because I'm a ******? Classic. You sir, are at least as entertaining as moto, and definitely as much of an ignoramus. Keep 'em coming. Your efforts to talk $hit are on par with the Packer's effort to shore up the second seed today.

Did you just seriously use the word "ignoramus"??

Baaaahahahahahahahhha!!! Fing bears fans crack me up.

Watch as McCarthy throws the game on purpose out of pure bear hatred.

It's my theory that the Packers are losing on purpose just to pi$$ the Bears fans off.

It isnt going to matter in the seeding either because the Whiners are going to lose as well as the SuckHawks...

Mind you, this is coming from a Bears fan, but it really, really looks like the team, the whole team, but you can see it on the faces of McCarthy and Discount Double bless, is mailing this one in. Maybe I'm just cynical, but that'd be pretty unprofessional if that's the case....

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Mind you, this is coming from a Bears fan, but it really, really looks like the team, the whole team, but you can see it on the faces of McCarthy and Discount Double bless, is mailing this one in. Maybe I'm just cynical, but that'd be pretty unprofessional if that's the case....

OF COURSE they're mailing it in. Only the dumb-ass bears would go full out in a meaningless game right before the playoffs after they've already clinched a spot.

OF COURSE they're mailing it in. Only the dumb-ass bears would go full out in a meaningless game right before the playoffs after they've already clinched a spot.

Apparently you don't watch football, the Bears mail it in every other week dude. I just hope "A-Rod" gets fvcking creamed by a Viking player overpowering a blocker who's only half assed playing. That'd be a good way to go into the PO's w/o a bye, sans the only thing that holds the offense together.

So wait, is A-Rod the tennis player, or the shell of a hall of fame baseball player w/o 'roids? I'm confused, outside of Green Bay, I think Erin Rodgers is known as Discount Double insert funny word here.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Apparently you don't watch football, the Bears mail it in every other week dude. I just hope "A-Rod" gets fvcking creamed by a Viking player overpowering a blocker who's only half assed playing. That'd be a good way to go into the PO's w/o a bye, sans the only thing that holds the offense together.

So wait, is A-Rod the tennis player, or the shell of a hall of famer w/o 'roids? I'm confused, outside of Green Bay, I think Erin Rodgers is known as Discount Double insert funny word here.

Dude, this is not the place to share your detailed jerk-off fantasies...

Just sayin...

Dude, this is not the place to share your detailed jerk-off fantasies...

Just sayin...

:smack: Is that where sports talk leads your simple little mind? Kinda weird, bro.

Just sayin'...

If the Pack loses in the first round, I'll be a Broncos fan. Manning is a stud.

I'm always a Manning fan. As long as he's in the AFL, dude's one of my favorite players. And trust me, I'd have just as hard a time pulling for the Vikes as I'm having pulling for the Cheese today, I wouldn't do it w/o purpose. I will, however, cheer for that last TD. I'm hoping for two stones with one bird, Bears in, no more gay jerseys and flags around town.

Was a good game. Ass kicking occurs next week. Byes are overrated and makes for lazy NFLers

I truly think AP didn't know, nor care, how close he was to the record. Good for him.

He's a stand up guy for sure, I'd take him on my team any day. I was kinda hoping to see him get that record, he deserves it, he is the Vikings team.

Was a good game. Ass kicking occurs next week. Byes are overrated and makes for lazy NFLers

OMG, I think I had two heart attacks and a small stroke. Really good game though. I also think that the Pack totally mailed in that game, and I hope it comes back to get them next week. Vikes again right? SKÖL ********!!

Back