Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your nano is as successful as that time you tried to brew a 40% beer, we're all in for a treat. Oh wait... nevermind.

Go Packas.

If your nano is as successful as that time you tried to brew a 40% beer, we're all in for a treat. Oh wait... nevermind.

Go Packas.

Hey, I'm waitin on a bottle of that for the Superbowl. He promised it like a hundred pages back. Maybe you should go back and look for it, that would get Cape good!

This is awesome. I am checking on flights down to New Orleans and its not going to be a problem at all.

I was a little concerned that it was going to be an inconvenience but its not going to be.

Which is nice.

Ugggg... Where are my manners!? Yikes. What a jerk I am. I'm sorry.

Can I send anyone anything from New Orleans? Maybe some spoooooky voodoo dolls or something? How 'bout a hurricane glass from Pat O'Brien's!?

This is awesome. I am checking on flights down to New Orleans and its not going to be a problem at all.

I was a little concerned that it was going to be an inconvenience but its not going to be.

Which is nice.

You should totally book it. It'll seal the deal for the pats.

I'll take a voodoo doll. I'll send some hair from my x wife. Ship it COD

Ducks should be playing in the natty. They only have one loss...and are the best team in the country. You'll see tonight.

ANNNNNND I just fell into four Super Bowl tickets IF the Pats make it (actually dead serious).

this day hasn't sucked... at all

Now the Pats just have to make it... which... is kind of a foregone conclusion

47763_10200271013642137_1214251270_n.jpg

Beat me to it. Oh hell, I'm saying it too...

How many ticket stubs from lost Super Bowls do you need?

See... it's still funny the second time.

oh.. it's funny...

but sweet mutha a' God... if the Pats effin win...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. You bitches would be well advised to just stay offline for... fck... a YEAR.

creepy guy from boston in his late 40's stalking people?

yeah, sounds like cape alright

late 40's your azz.

Balding? Fine... I'll give Az that. But not late 40's

Keep it up bitches. Keep it up.

Cuz when the Pats win I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuuurious anger and you will KNOW my name is Cape when I lay my vengeance upon thee

late 40's your azz.

Balding? Fine... I'll give Az that. But not late 40's

Keep it up bitches. Keep it up.

Cuz when the Pats win I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuuurious anger and you will KNOW my name is Cape when I lay my vengeance upon thee

And WHEN they LOSE (because we ALL know they are choke artists), we will be on here wondering where Cape is at. Cowering under his frilly pillow and blanket, too scared to take his beatings like a real man.

And WHEN they LOSE (because we ALL know they are choke artists), we will be on here wondering where Cape is at. Cowering under his frilly pillow and blanket, too scared to take his beatings like a real man.

Ahhhh. Spoken like a true noob *****enozzle.

Go back and check since the beginning of this thread and point out a single time I didn't show up after any Pats loss.

Go ahead internet tough guy. We'll all wait patiently.

Latest posts

Back