Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are trav'ling in the footsteps
Of those who've gone before,
And we'll all be reunited,
On a new and sunlit shore,

Oh, when the saints go marching in
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

And when the sun refuse to shine
And when the sun refuse to shine
When the sun refuse to shine

And when the moon turns red with blood
And when the moon turns red with blood
When the moon turns red with blood

Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
When the trumpet sounds its call

Some say this world of trouble,
Is the only one we need,
But I'm waiting for that morning,
When the new world is revealed.

Oh When the new world is revealed
Oh When the new world is revealed
When the new world is revealed

When the saints go marching in​

Yeah, there were probably a couple dozen things that went wrong that game.
Just like every playoff game.

Thing is, any one of those things go right, we win.
Just like every playoff game.

If he just ran with the ball, he would've picked up 10-15 yards..Kick a field goal and go home. His last play of his career might be a pick..

The only thing better than seeing the Patriettes get their a$$ handed to them is watching the SD 'Dolts fold under pressure and the Cravens fans running around talking smack because they want someone to have some respect for their pitiful little former Colt team. It reminds me of that commercial where the Shriner is riding that moped saying "Bad to the Bone, Bad to the Bone". Ray Lewis is getting old, better go BACK through the police line up for a linebacker.

Now, my only problem is which team to pull for, Colts or Saints. Life is good.

Every year when the vikings are eliminated from the playoffs I like to put together a little list of things that can take their minds off football.
-Starting a fledgling dog walker service
-Eating some french silk pie
-reading the twilight saga...again (jared allen I'm talking to you)
-take a microwave cookery course at the local community center
-tethered swimming.

etc

Peterson is such a beast but he needs to address his fumble problems. I had a feeling it would come up at some point in the playoffs. I'm just glad we got two good games. Hope we get another great Super Bowl, looks like it's gonna be Cajun/Creole food for the Super Bowl party.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stay down, b*tch!!

justice.jpg

...live by the gunslinger....

Damn... GOTTA root for the Saints here huh?

Without a doubt. Pats were a laughingstock for so long, how can we do anything but emphasize with the Saints? Same reason we had to root for the JETS yesterday, painful as that was.

If the Vikings won yesterday, I seriously would not have even watched the Super Bowl. Hate Favre with a white-hot passion, and just... can't... root for Peyton Manning.

So what's the over/under on hours of face time Archie Manning gets on ESPN over the next two weeks? 250?

i like Peyton.

but, saints. really i don't care, favre is left a broken, battered, superbowl-less man. that's all that matters.

he did.

favre was supposed to run for 5. the play was called / executed perfectly, farve just made an extremely narcissist move.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stay down, b*tch!!

justice.jpg

Stay classy!

he did.

favre was supposed to run for 5. the play was called / executed perfectly, farve just made an extremely narcissist move.

oh really? The coach drew up a running play for Favre with a cracked ribbed and severely sprained ankle? HAHA ...nice try

I have never heard such nonsense in my life. You haters will make anything up to prove a point.

oh really? The coach drew up a running play for Favre with a cracked ribbed and severely sprained ankle? HAHA ...nice try

I have never heard such nonsense in my life. You haters will make anything up to prove a point.

Why's he keep making rookie mistakes twenty years into his career? He did the ONE thing you cannot do in that situation. Throwing the ball away would have been a better choice. Picking up five yards and sliding, even better. NOT THROWING ACROSS YOUR BODY TO A COVERED RECEIVER!

So, is Favre a complete egomaniac, or a complete retard?

Back