Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing how the San Diego Super Choker contigency has all but disappeared today.

Also, who the heck determined that the Cowboys are America's team? I think all of us have a much better argument as to why the Pats, Colts, Cards, Saints, Packers, Vikings, Steelers, Ravens, etc, deserve that title more than that sad sack team.

At least you put the Pat's first..:D

Yeah OK....That's what you did..

Yeah, it is what I did:
3802203207_434d893c2f.jpg

cc44c3621da97364.jpg

Also, who the heck determined that the Cowboys are America's team?

Think it was Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, New Mexico, Arizona (before they had a team) etc. Bandwagoners from states that don't have NFL. Truthfully, that is a major reason I hate the 'boys so much. And Jerry.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you're hoping that the Jets win tomorrow....

Good morning :mug:

Jets are playin' on borrowed time... Ehh.. screw it, as much as I hate the Jets, it's not as much as the Colts so I'm actually rooting for that fat tub a' jackazz Rex Ryan to pull another game outta that big fat azz and beat the Colts.

... and then they'll get absolutely slaughtered by New Orleans. So the Colts lose a bit earlier and the Jets end up with 2nd to last pick in next year's uncapped draft. I'll take it considering the Pats are already gone.

Dude, dont sleep on the J E T S
That defense is GOOD

Barely... I was something like 7. Ancient history.

And that must be nice... being a "fan" of whoever is doing better at any given moment.

Lemme guess... you used to be a huge Chicago Bulls fan? Now you must love the Lakers. Yankee fan perhaps?

THIS

So you don't pull for other teams when your season is over? Why are you still here?

Wait, so your a fan of the team that just knocked your team out of the playoffs?

Come on there is still room for yah

bandwagon.jpg

Also, who the heck determined that the Cowboys are America's team? I think all of us have a much better argument as to why the Pats, Colts, Cards, Saints, Packers, Vikings, Steelers, Ravens, etc, deserve that title more than that sad sack team.
Packers and Shellers are probably more popular nationwide. All these others you listed, not a chance. Ravens and Cards combined probably not.

I don't know one Cowboys fan who has ever claimed them to be 'America's Team'. It's always a non-Cowboys fan that says it. The term makes me cringe. If anything, it's the Shellers or the Packers that are 'America's Team'. They travel very well.

If you're saying Romo sucks, you either have no clue about football or are just letting your emotions get the better of you. I know lots of folks hate the Cowboys and loathe a guy for boning Jessica but jeez, don't make yourself look like a total idiot by spewing those steamy piles. Romo is a good QB; doesn't mean he's as good as Brees/Manning/Brady. Those guys are great, Romo is good. Here's a quarter, buy a clue.

Packers and Shellers are probably more popular nationwide. All these others you listed, not a chance. Ravens and Cards combined probably not.

I don't know one Cowboys fan who has ever claimed them to be 'America's Team'. It's always a non-Cowboys fan that says it. The term makes me cringe. If anything, it's the Shellers or the Packers that are 'America's Team'. They travel very well.
When teams refuse to sell tickets to people outside the local zip code you know a team travels well. This has happened to both the Steelers and Packers at multiple away games over the years. Just last year when the Steelers played the Redskins on Monday night the estimate was that over 60% of the stadium was Steelers fans.

When teams refuse to sell tickets to people outside the local zip code you know a team travels well. This has happened to both the Steelers and Packers at multiple away games over the years. Just last year when the Steelers played the Redskins on Monday night the estimate was that over 60% of the stadium was Steelers fans.

And when they didn't play the steelers it was estimated that 60% of the stadium was empty.

best cowboys game of the season!!! would have been much cooler if the loss was at home, i'd love to hear that monstrosity of a stadium silent!

only one game(jets v chargers) worth watching, yet again. hopefully next weeks games are a little closer, so i'm not done watching by the second quarter.

I must say I am very disappointed with Charger Fan. I figured he was good for at least one "We would have won the game if it weren't for the <insert one - kicker, refs, Colts for letting the Jets in, slippery turf, beer vendor, water boy, coin toss, sun glare, el nino, etc> post.

Perhaps we should send him a get well soon note.

For all of you that miss charger fan, I wanted to share his greatest hits over this past season. Ahhhh, I remember these so fondly now.

"Three words.
Chargers Superbowl Champions.
Good day sir. "

"We'll only need 3 post season wins this year."

"I'll give you Baltimore, but they have had their ups and downs this season too.
And they also lost to the Jets so that kind of nullifies that win."

"Obviously, your sarcasm meeter needs calibration..."

"Only one team (possibly)stopping the Chargers this post season and it's Indy.
And we OWN them!!"

"Chargers win 9 in a row and clinch AFC West.
See you in January boys!"

"I know you know what I meant!
And I know we'll be playing in Feb also, just don't want to get too cocky!
I hate it when people are like that..."

"Oh wow, you're right! We've lost playoff games before. Heck we shouldn't even bother!"

"Sounds like you're living in the past!! Contemporize!!!"

"The Chargers were the 1963 AFL Champions, I believe beating the Boston Patriots."

"Personally, I'm not afraid of any team in the playoffs this year. Any time my team has been in the post season, there has always been at least one or two teams that I was afraid to face. Not this year. I've never had more confidence in a team than this one."

"Not even thinking about Ravens/Colts right now.
It's all about the J-E-T-S!"

Unfortunately all good things come to an end, but the good news is Norv will be back next year so we have something to look forward to.

"I'll give you Baltimore, but they have had their ups and downs this season too.

Where did that one come from? Was he saying baltimore lost to the jets?

Where did that one come from? Was he saying baltimore lost to the jets?

No he was referencing the Pats beating the Ravens (as a win against a great team) but since the Pats lost to the Jets, the Ravens win really doesn't count. Irony being losing to the Jets.

Oh wow! I didn't know I was missed so much!!

jefe, thanks for the re-cap. That really took some effort there! ;)

I'm actually still in mourning. Not sure what this foot ball thing is you keep talking about. :confused:

That and the fact that I can't access this board from work anymore.

Once again, the Choke... er Chargers prove their Post-Season worth!

Wait, why am I here again?

I'm a season ticket holder for the Jets..JEALOUS

One of my life goals is to see a home game, been a fan all my life but i'm from california and now live in Texas so it just does not seem real possible:(

But yes I'm looking forward to a Jets/Saints Superbowl!!!!:rockin:

I can't believe I'm saying this...The Jets are starting to grow on me. They are playing really good right now. I hate the Colts and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hhhhope the JJJets WWWWWWWWin.. Man, that was hard..

Don't really care much about the NFC.

I can't believe I'm saying this...The Jets are starting to grow on me. They are playing really good right now. I hate the Colts and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hhhhope the JJJets WWWWWWWWin.. Man, that was hard..

Don't really care much about the NFC.

I jumped on the Scott Brown band wagon.

Get your a$$ on the Colts band wagon.

+1 on the NFC.

I was in Honduras for the week and had to watch what I could make out of the play off games. It hurt me not to be able to get on here. But, I'm baaaaaaaaaack.

And according to Brady he even swallows and gives a great reach around.
At last, a punktriots fan that admits that brady is openly gay. And, by he, I presume that means bellychick.

When you have 4 or 5 teams that are about as close to each other than say a Houston fan going to see their team play in Dallas, they should travel well.

And last but certainly not least.........
The 'Dolts! HAHAHAHAHAHA, They got dropped like a used rubber. Life is soooooo good.

All of you guys that are up thomasina's a$$, but hate on Peyton, one quetion for you. When thomasina was out with his bobo, Cassel came in and did an excellent job. Very little letdown from the brady *****. Having seen the back ups for several other teams, I don't think the other teams could do that. Doesn't this speak to the Patriots being a "system" team? Put anyone competent in that position, and they'll have success.

Brady is one of the best QB's in the past 10 years buddy. I have no idea who you have been watching for the past 10 years??? Ohhhhhh wait, LOL, your from Texas...sucks to be you. Hey at least Dallas finally one a playoff game for the first time n what...14 years?
How about them Texans too? They look great!!!

The Patriots have been the best team in the NFL for the past 10 years. Hate on them all you want but you only hate them because they have been that good. Like the Cowboys of the 90's.

Ya Brady is gay...hahahahahaha...very gay.

All of you guys that are up thomasina's a$$, but hate on Peyton, one quetion for you. When thomasina was out with his bobo, Cassel came in and did an excellent job. Very little letdown from the brady *****. Having seen the back ups for several other teams, I don't think the other teams could do that. Doesn't this speak to the Patriots being a "system" team? Put anyone competent in that position, and they'll have success.

With all do respect, Your a clown..

Back