Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only saving grace was that it was the first in years that I didn't actually watch. We lost power, and cable, due to the storm so I couldnt watch it. From what I heard it was the worst the Pats have looked in a long long time.

Their defense absolutely blows.

... Cowboys fans should probably tread cautiously when talking smack tonight....

Hey, I'm a realist. I've said in many posts, until Jones quits trying to Coach & GM, the Cowboys were going to suck, Just like I've said whenever someone really gets after Thomasina, he gets rattled and can't throw.
I did find it amusing that every time a pass was missed in the 4th, Welker's little biotch a$$ would jump up and try to get a pass interference call.

yeah... I can't even argue with that...

Brady has had an ok career I guess but what the Pats really need is a hard core, super tough QB... like Romo right?

Even Steelers fans were shocked. We haven't seen that much man to man coverage from the secondary in 20 years. It was supposed to be a weakness this year but not so much. On O for the first time in almost as long Hines Ward being out was a blessing. He can't get open anymore. Wallace, Brown and Sanders are tearing it up.

Pats D is absolutely horrible. It is the worst D I can remember seeing for the Pats (seriously). I keep waiting for them to turn the corner, like they did to a large extent towards the end of last year, but they aren't getting any better.

A decent QB will absolutely shred that D.

If the offense just has a crappy day, the game gets really ugly really quickly.

Like I was saying, I'm glad I didn't get a chance to watch it but even listening to it was painful.

not only does the Pats D suck but they suck in the worst way... completely and totally unable to stop anyone on third down. So just when you think, "They might actually get out of this drive!" whammo, sucker punch in the gut while they give up third down conversion after thrid down conversion. it's brutal to watch.

Mike Reiss was kinda dancing around something this morning.... might not be a bad idea if BB had another voice around saying things like, "I know Leigh Bodden isn't playing that great, but Ras-IR Dowling's probably out for the year, and Leigh IS our third-best corner.... maybe we shouldn't cut him two days before the Steelers game?"

Belichick is Belichick, but maybe he needs someone else out there who can raise a dissenting voice once in a while.

It would be nice to se the Pats run a redzone defense all game. That is the only place they can make a stop. 3rd and 20? 22 yard gain. Really, every freakin time, really?

Offensively the biggest problem was the Steelers were taking all the TOP. Taking their good old time getting down the field. The D is all kicked back on the pine. Well rested. Meanwhile the Pats O is cold. Thats how you beat the Pats. Belis first mistake was deferring to kick. The Steelers have a tendency to do well on that first scripted drive. Pats secondary will keep them from going deep in the playoffs. No question.

Lucky for the Ravens the Steekers are fresh out of linebackers. I still think Steelers win on Bens arm.

I don't know man, I'm a Steelers fan in downtown Baltimore, folks around here aren't too psyched about Flacco these days. I say we stick with the man defense...Flacco will go down just as easy as Brady did if he doesn't have a zone to throw under.

natewv said:
I don't know man, I'm a Steelers fan in downtown Baltimore, folks around here aren't too psyched about Flacco these days. I say we stick with the man defense...Flacco will go down just as easy as Brady did if he doesn't have a zone to throw under.

Timmons is the only starting linebacker playing this week and he is out of position. It's going to be tough defensively. Luckily the Ravens aren't playing well. Ben needs to have another prolific day passing.

Anyone heard from Dataz? I am a little concerned here. lolol!!11

Let's go Steelers west!

Why do you continue to lie? You weren't concerned.

Gotta love this in the Lions/Tebows game.

image.jpg

That is awesome.

It is all about the line. If the line holds up then he will be fine.

I can't help but picture that Seinfeld scene with George...

"was that wrong??? Cause I gotta plead ignorance here. If someone had told me that sort of thing was frowned upon..."

The worst part is Al Davis just died. If he hadn't we probably could have traded Edelman away for three firsts, a second and Seymour.

dataz722 said:
Why do you continue to lie? You weren't concerned.

That is awesome.

It is all about the line. If the line holds up then he will be fine.

It was a joke Dataz. Waayy over your head. 14 year old vs a thread full of retards. No competition.

Pretty quiet here. Guess it makes sense if your team isn't green and gold. Not much to look forward to.

And Green Bay and San Diego wtf?

Really wierd game. SD was actually getting a lot of pressure (4 or 5 sacks) on Rodgers & he had to scramble a lot + run but still tossed 4 TD's. 2 GB pick six, 1 SD onside kick. Just wack. And no answer for Antonio Gates. Bad GB D if you take out the picks

DesertBrew said:
Really wierd game. SD was actually getting a lot of pressure (4 or 5 sacks) on Rodgers & he had to scramble a lot + run but still tossed 4 TD's. 2 GB pick six, 1 SD onside kick. Just wack. And no answer for Antonio Gates. Bad GB D if you take out the picks

I admit I didn't watch the game. I see a score like that I am thinking not much resistance from the defense but I guess if you put it up that often eventually the D is going to get sacks and INTs. It's an all new league.

New England Patriots <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know.

What a bunch of a$$ pirates.

How come Beli always looks like just woke up?

Because when he crawls out of Brady's a$$, the light hurts his eyes.

Too bad for the Ravens Flacco only looks that good against the Steelers. Great game. Didn't turn out the way I wanted. Oh well. Division champs is not the goal.

Jeeeeeesus the Pats are falling apart. They've just looked horrible lately.

Given how pathetic the Pars have looked, can you imagine how much a team has gotta absolutely blow to lose to em? Like... Cowboys-bad, THATS how bad a team would have to royally suck in order to lose.

Screw panic button, I'm starting to look at what kind if draft position they're gonna have next year.

Latest posts

Back