Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wildwest450 said:
What you call "good" d, I call Flacco choking on his balls.

_

I don't think much of Flacco but to be fair his oline sucks and the receivers where covered on pretty much every play. I thought the Jags did a nice job on D.

Ok, I think I can be taken off of suicide/muderous rampage watch now. I just feel sorry for any Arizona fans this weekend.

He's third-string now, playing in the slot. A little surprised they released him, but they probably are going to activate either Kevin Faulk (to help with pass protection) or Ron Brace for this weekend's game, so they needed a roster spot. Thought Bodden had been banged up a little, although they say he's healthy (that's what his agent is GOING to say, though).

image-779079977.jpg

That picture is so unbelievable. Everyone knows you can't touch brady, let alone knock him down, without there being a flag laying right next to him.

Since Packers are on a bye I figured I'd toss an old Cardinals shirt on. Seems to be working. That and Ravens are playing arena league defense.

dataz722 said:
Ok, I think I can be taken off of suicide/muderous rampage watch now. I just feel sorry for any Arizona fans this weekend.

Anyone heard from Dataz? I am a little concerned here. lolol!!11

Let's go Steelers west!

Hey Denver fan you got what you wanted. Shoulda stayed with Orton, he can at least throw a spiral.

_

This doesn't make sense, the game basically ended on a Brady fumble? Can't they go back and review this somehow...? There was a flag or something.. right? I know the game's over, but I'm sure the refs will come back and give it to them...

Not Fair!! :confused:

He's on pace to get sacked about eight thousand times this season, which is fine with me. It's been a while since I disliked a football player this much... actually, no, Favre just retired last season, didn't he?

Latest posts

Back