Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good weekend to be cheesy.

Sat 1p - Diamondbacks @ Brewers
Sat 7p - Nebraska @ Wisconsin
Sun 3p - Broncos @ Green Bay
Sun 3p - Diamondbacks @ Brewers

Going to have to go to a bar Sunday to multitask. Wonder if the state will put up DUI checkpoints like its labor day weekend.

Really? 'Cause when terms like "thick, pulpy-orange discharge, with lots of blood clots" get tossed around, that kind of sounds painful.

vomit-smiley-31.gif

i think its hilarious boston fans are paying so close attention to wisconsin fans' d*cks.

sox? not even in playoffs
brewers? 2nd seed in NLDS

pats? after a hilarious post-season stumble, they lose to a hahvahd boy. who happens to play for the bills. bahahhaha!
packers? after winning the superbowl, they got hit with the "curse" and are....3-0

boston sucks.

Here's an indisputable WI record. Drinking is more important than food! :drunk:

bars_groceries.3as6o3htr4mckskg0k4w4gwos.2xne1totli0w8s8k0o44cs0wc.th.png

Oh yea, go Packers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
F'in A. I'm no USC fan but I've always liked Spurrior. But dam. 2 seconds left on the clock and a chance for overtime and the #10 team in the country gets shafted. What a butch of BS. Auburn gets away with another crooked W.

The Raiders are going to run it right up Brady's ass. He might enjoy it who knows. Don't worry the Steelers are going to lose too. It's going to be a miserable edition of obnoxious smack talk this week.

The Raiders are going to run it right up Brady's ass. He might enjoy it who knows. Don't worry the Steelers are going to lose too. It's going to be a miserable edition of obnoxious smack talk this week.

Ah Beezy, Brady plays offense. It'll be hard for the Raiders to run it up his ass when he's sitting on the bench.

That's ok. I think Vince Wilfork is going to pass on McFadden all day.
(see how stupid that sounds?)
I never should have brought logic and simple football knowledge to this thread. Carry on. Go Texans!

bluemoose said:
That's ok. I think Vince Wilfork is going to pass on McFadden all day.
(see how stupid that sounds?)
I never should have brought logic and simple football knowledge to this thread. Carry on. Go Texans!

Don't let it happen again.

Back