Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motobrewer said:
is it f--king 2001 in here?? when did that happen??

someone's been watching 8 mile too many times.

LoL I have never even seen that movie. My bad! ;)

They might win by 40 it doesn't matter because one and done in the playoffs.

Who are you taking tonight? Big matchup. Hoping Drew has a big day as I have him in fantasy.

Pfft. Statistical anomalies. The Pats getting bounced recently has been a total fluke and over time, you can't possibly count on such freak occurances to continue for such a dominant organization.

Game tonight?? There's a game? I know the Pats aren't playing so I don't consider it real football. It is simply a meaningless exhibition that may or may not ultimately help determine who the Pats are going to beat in the Super Bowl.

Who are you taking tonight? Big matchup.

I'll take Obama over the American people, oh wait, did you mean the football game? I like Greenbay.
I am excited to see the Patriots and Greenbay in the Superbowl. Pats 35, Greenbay 17. Not that I'm getting ahead of myself or anything.

I have no idea. Preseason predictions are impossible. I hope the Packers come out well, but they really used their preseason evaluating roster talent rather than tuning the starters. I feel like the Packers are better than last year, but the Saints are good too.

Too close to call. Packers by 45;)

Homercidal said:
I got the packers, but I secretly hope they lose. At least their fans have those awesome spongey cheese hats to soak up their tears.

Grilled cheese when they get toasted by the 'ain'ts.

Here ya go, Homer. Pure Michigan!:mug:

******Warning**********

NSFW - language

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I see a Charlie Batch #10 jersey in the crowd? Wow. That's like wearing a Tommy Hodson throwback.

EDIT: I love this "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video," with the epic slogan "At Least We're Not Detroit!"

Last edited by a moderator:
wildwest450 said:
Frankenneck had to have surgery again this morning, wave goodbye Colts.

_

Yeah they are screwed anyway. Even when Manning comes back, he ain't the same guy he used to be.

Yeah they are screwed anyway. Even when Manning comes back, he ain't the same guy he used to be.

I'm not convinced it's Manning. The team around him has gotten terrible. They can't run the ball at all. They have some talented receivers, but they're always hurt. Offensive line isn't that good anymore. Defensively... meh.

Without Manning, the Colts are what... a four win team? Five at the most? Their other QBs are just unacceptably pathetic. I mean, take Brady off the Pats and they still win ten or eleven games with Hoyer.

the_bird said:
I'm not convinced it's Manning. The team around him has gotten terrible. They can't run the ball at all. They have some talented receivers, but they're always hurt. Offensive line isn't that good anymore. Defensively... meh.

Without Manning, the Colts are what... a four win team? Five at the most? Their other QBs are just unacceptably pathetic. I mean, take Brady off the Pats and they still win ten or eleven games with Hoyer.

I can't disagree except they have never really been a good running team and the defense has been pretty awful too. The one year they won the SB they had the worst regular season defense in the league and all of a sudden got good in the post season. Also, I am a Dungy fan. Yeah he has the Steelers in his blood. He was a great coach.

Proposed new kickoff rules

heel.jpg

Cape Brewing said:
I've been very consistant on this point... Brady can gangbang assless chap-wearin bikers and a dead llama for all I care. Just keep playing like he usually plays.

Very convenient for an assless chap-wearin biker like yourself. Sorry about you llama.

Back