Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like baseball on a nice summer day at the ball park. I prefer the cheap seats though so I don't have to pay attention too close else get hit in the head with an errant foul. And catching them rogue liners is why kids with gloves attend.

Too many games. I wait for the post season and monitor my teams standing (which is Bernies team) during the season. That reminds me, NBA game 2 finals is tonight.

The cowboys are playing the heat tonight? I didn't know the heat were a football team. Damn lockout screwing everything up.

Recently transitioned Arena Football Team via Miami in case scabs are required. Wait, what?

I like to see Dallas take this game and make it interesting but the heat is stacked!

I feel sorry for Dirk. It's probably going to be groundhogs day for him circa 2006 (right year I believe). Imagine all those Germans celebrating like its Octoberfest in June.

I feel sorry for Dirk. It's probably going to be groundhogs day for him circa 2006 (right year I believe). Imagine all those Germans celebrating like its Octoberfest in June.

Yeah, it was 06 but that has nothing to do with football. :D

It's the finals bro! CTFU! :)

Yes, but this is the Football trash talk thread.

I wish. He resigned, so he obviously didn't want to do it anymore.

Sports radio station that I listen to a lot had him on a couple weeks ago. He didn't actually come out and say it but he had the attitude that this whole thing is just a joke and shouldn't be happening.

dataz722 said:
Sports radio station that I listen to a lot had him on a couple weeks ago. He didn't actually come out and say it but he had the attitude that this whole thing is just a joke and shouldn't be happening.

How can that be? The owners want this , the comish works for them?

dataz722 said:
No he doesn't but that is beside the point.

He was just saying it is BS not that the comish should have stopped it.

The comish absolutely represents the owners, that's the job description ! The owners want this ! So why would he a former comish disagree ?

They are elected by the owners but are far from working for them. He really has no say in any of this and can only try and help come to a resolution.

dataz722 said:
They are elected by the owners but are far from working for them. He really has no say in any of this and can only try and help come to a resolution.

Your confused , and need to read more about this !

dunnright00 said:
I think a more important question is this...

Why do you ad a space before all of your punctuation ?

:confused:

Their are many reasons ! A Plethora of them to exact !
Here is a list of just a few , to help ease your mind :)
1 I have a dull mind due to heavy drinking, and a bad gene pool,
2 not really interested in making sure it's perfect when typing, because I type about three words a minute :)

3 I'm not the smartest tool in the shed , but then again I don't need to be to hangout here !
4 I'm almost always loaded while trolling this site!

Cheers :)

Latest posts

Back