Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thataintchicken said:
sorry.no.
can't root for a team that wears Gold Pants. :)

When it comes time to award the Lombardi again, it will be the OTHER team with gold pants that goes marching in!

Fu@king lawyers. Dealing with them at work, dealing with them via divorce, observing them screw with my favorite sport.

Threw out a mea culpa in another thread; I wasn't expecting them to come to an agreement yet, I figured we'd (best case) lose four or five games this season.

Never been happier to be wrong!

So, are we going to do a fantasy football league this year? Ohiobrewtus usually runs it, but he's pretty much been MIA for a while. I'd be commish if enough people that I actually like wanted to participate.

Threw out a mea culpa in another thread; I wasn't expecting them to come to an agreement yet, I figured we'd (best case) lose four or five games this season.

I figured they'd get it done in time for regular season, I didn't really care if we missed all preseason games. It did get done earlier than I expected.

And I'll be damned if I didn't hear talk of Brent coming back...again.

So, are we going to do a fantasy football league this year? Ohiobrewtus usually runs it, but he's pretty much been MIA for a while. I'd be commish if enough people that I actually like wanted to participate.

I'll be in if you like me <smooch>

I am actually pretty surprised that it lasted this long. I really thought it was going to be done in time to not effect camp at all.

I'd be in as long as it wasn't on Yahoo. I hate their fantasy football.

We had an issue with the draft a couple years ago, but other than that I think their interface is nice and clean. No biggie to me, though. See if we can get another 8-10 people in.

Bernie, you in? AZ? Desert?

Really? I honestly can't see any team WANTING him at this point. Wonder if that's coming from Favre's camp or from EPSN (it's got to be one of those two).
Yeah, ESPN and I agree about whether teams should want him but there's always that idiot team. There was a (alleged) tweet from Michael Vick that read that he'd love to have Brent as his back-up...but then it came down and Vick said he didn't tweet it (typ/obv/lol/wat).

Yeah, ESPN and I agree about whether teams should want him but there's always that idiot team. There was a (alleged) tweet from Michael Vick that read that he'd love to have Brent as his back-up...but then it came down and Vick said he didn't tweet it (typ/obv/lol/wat).

Who's Brent???

:D

OJbUXOfHLoi771fazAElUEpLo1_400.jpg

i seriously hope he comes back, and starts.

take another couple years off his life. its gonna be great seeing him degrade into a hobbling, punch-drunk old man.

the_bird said:
We had an issue with the draft a couple years ago, but other than that I think their interface is nice and clean. No biggie to me, though. See if we can get another 8-10 people in.

Bernie, you in? AZ? Desert?

I'm game if their is a spot left.

there's too much love in this thread

packers are the best.

dataz will gamble away his panties this season betting on the ravens (literally and figuratively)

cape can't ferment anything above 1.080

brady can't win anything, including a lawsuit

Just enough to dissolve a roofie, I would think.

bahzinga! hahaha

Could not care less about the NFL (although I do like the Packers since I go ice fishing in 'sconsin every winter) but I can't WAIT for college football to start.

Was cool being in Wisconsin for the Super Bowl though.

Latest posts

Back