Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a ton of misdemeanor solicitation charges have been filed as well as more serious prostitution charges.

How many “human trafficking” charges? How many of these women were “trafficked”? Just curious. Haven’t seen the number. (It’s 1)

But... but.... Kraft should have known!!! He’s smart! He should have known that all of these trafficked women... apparently weren’t... whoooooops.

So is he still complicit to trafficking if trafficking didn’t take place? I’m not a lawyer so someone help me out.

https://deadspin.com/what-was-really-going-on-at-orchids-of-asia-1832896112

Last edited:
Call them a waaaambulance...
FB_IMG_1551474399091.jpeg

Moto, the 5 stages of grieving don't always occur in order, and often they're mixed. I'm no psychiatrist, but think that's what we're seeing.

Lashing out, trying to hurt others, sounds like an angry person, maybe even someone a little depressed over their current situation who is just trying to share the misery.

Lashing out, trying to bring down a figurehead of an incredibly successful rival, maybe even a little depressed over their own lack of success.... flying into a fabricated rage over an issue that... when you really boil it down, they couldn’t actually care less about... who is just trying to share their misery...

(I think my version is a tad closer to the truth)

Well... to be fair... that would mean some meaningful percentage of people that live in Green Bay.

Green Bay doesn’t just have one owner. Didn’t know if you realized that.

And they weren’t sex slaves. That’s come out in the coverage.

... actually.. now that I’m thinking about it... I’m willing to bet a fair number of Packer owners have done exactly that.

Last edited:
That’s just the type of person they have in Green Bay I guess.

Anywho....

Any early guesses on who might end up playing the Pats in the Super Bowl next year?

I’m psyched... I was able to get a good deal on a room, right on the beach, for the trip to Miami.

Should be cool.

Nobody cares about your IT problems, or moto causing them.

Much more important: will both Bennetts play for the New England Patriots in 2019?

Could y'all please not inject anything remotely political or religious in this thread and thereby jeopardize it's very existence.
Thank you for your support...

Back