Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironic that there's video evidence...

Given his age, probably some deflation going on, too.

Sheesh, couldn't he come up with some original ways to cheat?

OMG... the Barstool twitter thread is spectacular.

80% of the comments are hysterical and the other 20% are haters soooooooo lathered up that’s it entertaining to read those as well

OMG... the Barstool twitter thread is spectacular.

80% of the comments are hysterical and the other 20% are haters soooooooo lathered up that’s it entertaining to read those as well

Lathered up as much as Kraft?

Meh, I'm sure it was an innocent mistake or misunderstanding and he's never done anything like this before...

Insert inflating balls joke in 3...2...1...
Seriously, it's the wrongest kind of wrong, especially linked to the trafficking they were investigating.
Whether or not he knew what was going on behind the scenes is up for debate.
The Pats just became the laughing stock of the NFL, his reputation is permanently smeared, and Myra is spinning in her grave.
Not that most other owners probably don't do the same thing, not to mention players, but they didn't get caught... in this sting (there's been lots of instances where they do get caught.)
Next question is going to be how Goodell's going to react. What punishment is he going to put on the Patriots, ignoring the fact that he hasn't punished players or their teams in the past for solicitation (forget worse.)

And CRAP!!! I had “over three hours” for the bet on when the first ridiculously over-reacting jerk off was gonna rant their outrage.

Lost that bet. No biggie. It was short money

Report: Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved in prostitution case

If it's Tiger, he's winning the Masters

0EAEB1D0-9C87-42F1-BFA3-42EB1F4DB94B.jpeg

Adam Schefter apparently said that Kraft is not the biggest name on the list of people who got popped.

Mar-a-lago is only half an hour away from Jupiter.

Just sayin’

That said.... OMG... please let it be Goodell

Seriously. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave would have been my one call.

There was also a billionaire banker that just got busted catching a break. I wouldn't be shocked if this was a part of the investigation

A commentator on the news just speculated that Kraft is a billionaire, so he'll get off.
I thought that was the problem!

Okay, maybe you had to hear it yourself.
The newscast, not the crime.

He’s a billionaire so he’ll get off? People are talking like he’s got a list of felonies ahead of him.

He’s being charged with two misdemeanors and as far as I know, he doesn’t exactly have a criminal record.

He’ll get a fine and that’ll be the end if it.

And if some one is going to say “BUT BUT!!! Human trafficking!!!”... instead of typing that out... just punch yourself in the face

Latest posts

Back