Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accurate

IMG_1356.JPG

^another liar^

Not at all.
I don't give two shits about either team that's playing.
However given the duechetastic nature of the Pats fans on here, i'll root for the Rams. (i'm still not going to bother watching the game)

That's nice but you left out the person whom had posted falsely about me, and yourself for taking the time to post about it as well.
Oh and.........GFY Cape, you figure out how to not burn the shite out of pizzas yet?

good point...it's not like your boys just gave up 24 points in the fourth. I don't know what a Max Kellerman is

Yeah... I’m devastated they let up a bunch of points in the 4th.... and still won.

It’s been a really tough day trying to get over that horrible memory.

I think it was just awful of you to rub that in my face.

[emoji4][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

^fake news^, wrong MassHole...

Ah yes... that's Paul but it's pretty easy to mix you massholes up on this thread as you all sound like parrots of each other.

More concerning is how this forum changes the word shlt to poopy.

Max is just a bag of D*cks. He keeps talking about Tom and that "This is the year his skills will fall off the cliff". If he keeps repeating himself he'll eventually be right and then be like "I TOLD YOU!!!" Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. You can look at any situation inside or outside of football and call it lucky. I was lucky I got up, I was lucky i didnt burn myself on the stove! I was so lucky when i didnt get in a car accident today. Guys an Idiot.

Speaking of a bag of D*cks...

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/tom-brady-afc-championship-laser

Agree 1,000% on Kellerman. Guy is a total d-bag. Don’t like Brady? Awesome. Don’t think he’s the “GOAT”? Awesome. Everyone can think what they want.... but he’s way off the reservation intentionally just to stir shti and try to be “outrageous” to the point that he sounds like an idiot.

Could you imagine if "Lasergate" happened in Foxborough?
Don't those KC fans know that lasers only work if they are on sharks? C'mon!

Yeah... I’m devastated they let up a bunch of points in the 4th.... and still won.

It’s been a really tough day trying to get over that horrible memory.

I think it was just awful of you to rub that in my face.

[emoji4][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I was talking about you laughing at the fact I suggested whoever won the coin toss wins the game. You shrugged it off like it was a ridiculous sentiment. I think maybe you have a learning disability?

There is a cliff coming for Pat Mahomes. It might not be tomorrow, or next season, but he will fall off the cliff. Father Time is undefeated*

*the only exception is Tom “baddest MFer on the Planet” Brady.

You mean Tom “baddest mother fvcker who has hours of pass protection each snap but still throws a two yard check down” Brady?

He’s just not that great. If it makes you feel better to call me butt hurt, so be it. Super weird but so be it.

Right, because he plays in the AFC. How did the Seahawks do against the AFC? 50-50? Imagine if all the Seahawks games were against the AFC, they could go 8-8.

It would be great if Suh literally murdered Brady. Imagine the merch! If this doesn't happen the nfl is losing money and it would also be a great way for brady to retire.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, there's a game of Spot The Dick going on at the Pro Bowl...

That was a total ***** move.
Mascots don't sign up to be tackled by random players and probably can't see well in costume. I hope the NFL fines that dude big and gives the collected fine to that mascot.

Back