Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You "we" are all full of lame.

So Sherman looks like he's done for the season.
He should've signed with New England.

And speaking of Lame In Arizona, I give you "Protect The Nest".
Wow...

take back your TE that can't catch **** in the bread basket. We got a rebuilding year going on over here. GB likes to have one of these tank it seasons every other decade.

I guess you get those numbers when you have a great QB throwing to you. Put the guy with an average QB and he’s “allegedly” faking an injury to get back.

Patriots Injury Report

OUT:
DT Malcom Brown - Ankle (DNP)
T Marcus Cannon - Ankle (DNP)
WR Chris Hogan - Shoulder (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed

QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola - Knee (LP)
TE Martellus Bennett - Shoulder (LP)
CB Stephon Gilmore - Concussion / Ankle (LP)
DL Cassius Marsh - Shoulder (LP)
CB Eric Rowe - Groin (LP)

Definitely gonna miss Hogan, he's been the closest thing to Squirrel we have, and we need all the offensive weapons we can muster in this game.
Defense, not so critical. If Osweiler is QB I don't see the Denver offense as much of a threat...

I'm not a gambler - like, not even a tiny bit - so the "confidence" thing missed me completely. Had to look it up. My bad.

Aaanyway...betting against the Pats after watching Philly disembowel the Broncos? Four losses in a row? Really?

I'll just go ahead and get this out of the way. I'm going to be hunting all weekend.

SzkPlrp.png

I'm not a gambler - like, not even a tiny bit - so the "confidence" thing missed me completely. Had to look it up. My bad.

Aaanyway...betting against the Pats after watching Philly disembowel the Broncos? Four losses in a row? Really?

It's a pool. You throw in $2 and the winner gets $20. It helps to be contrarian.

Well this has been an interesting game so far.
Turns out Osweiler isn't The Weakest Link this week - it's their special teams.

If Butler can stop being bought by back-shoulder stuff this game is over...

That was a great game for the Patriots, an old fashioned beat down.
Nearly every bit of the game plan clicked, everyone played big, and the gifts while welcome weren't even needed.

We're On To Mexico! AAAARIBA!

Back