Nice Price on Kenmore 8.8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valkyrie

Reaction score
Sears is running a great sale on the Kenmore 8.8 cu foot freezer today. Lowest price I've seen watching if or the past 3 months or so.

$244.79 for black, $214.19 for white.

Use code Sears2011 for an additional $5 off.

Kenmore 8.8 freezers at Sears

Be sure to check yours when you pick it up, I just returned one that had the lid crushed. In the end, it worked out in my favor, because this price is cheaper by $40 than when I ordered last time.

Cheers.

Also, there is a 14.8 Whirlpool on clearance at Lowe's for $298 (if you use the "movers" 10% discount from the post office).

Not all Lowe's still have them. I had to drive about 30 minutes to go get it. Ask the appliance folks if they're familiar and they should be able to tell you who has them still (even if the freezer isn't on the floor). It's not energy star compliant, so it costs about $4 more a year to run than the $529 energy star next to it in the store. So after about 57 years, it would have been cheaper to buy the energy star...:drunk:

Model number is EH150FXRQ.

Also, there is a 14.8 Whirlpool on clearance at Lowe's for $298 (if you use the "movers" 10% discount from the post office).

Not all Lowe's still have them. I had to drive about 30 minutes to go get it. Ask the appliance folks if they're familiar and they should be able to tell you who has them still (even if the freezer isn't on the floor). It's not energy star compliant, so it costs about $4 more a year to run than the $529 energy star next to it in the store. So after about 57 years, it would have been cheaper to buy the energy star...:drunk:

Model number is EH150FXRQ.

i cant find it online :(

Back