Newb from Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R35P3CT

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am just looking to get into the home brewing hobby. I have a buddy that has been brewing for awhile now, and i decided it sounded like fun. I am still in the process of getting all my equipment, and then deciding on a recipe to use as my first brew. Hopefully I can start within the next couple weeks

welcome to the scene mate. My best advice would be to let the friend with the experience steer you in the right direction as much as possible, I wish I had somebody who knew what they were doing to teach me :drunk: Good luck and hoppy brewing! :D

Welcome from a fellow Nebraskan! I've been brewing for a few years now and have always got great advise from this forum.

Are you familar with Kirk's on Cornhusker Hwy? I use him for my supplies and he's a great source of information also.

Max. Ya I have yet to go into Kirk's. That is where my buddy said he gets all his suplies.

Latest posts

Back