hello homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got a bunch of home-brew stuff from someone who got out of the hobby. Been looking into this for a long time. Had a rather successful kombucha run a few years ago but now that my weather is cooler looking to get into home-brew. Currently troubleshooting a kegerator with sparking water on tap for the NA options and going to start first brew within the month.

Hey everyone, just got a bunch of home-brew stuff from someone who got out of the hobby. Been looking into this for a long time. Had a rather successful kombucha run a few years ago but now that my weather is cooler looking to get into home-brew. Currently troubleshooting a kegerator with sparking water on tap for the NA options and going to start first brew within the month.
Hi, frost!

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area. Enjoy the hobby and ask questions. These folks are rock stars when it comes to answer. One hint though, don't bring up Hazy IPA's as beer. You will thank me later. LOL. (Teasing, I thought it was funny anyway).

Latest posts

Back