New to the Forum and the Hobby!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STL_Lucas

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm a brand new brewer and just thought I would do a quick introduction. I'm 26 years old and live in St. Louis, MO. I love beer and my favorites include Belgian Whites, English Brown Ales and Stouts. I started my first brew a few days ago and I think it's safe to say I'm hooked. I look forward to seeing what others are doing and sharing some recipes with our people on the forum. From what I've read so far there is a lot of information to be had here.

Thanks in advance for the info and help I'm sure I'll receive here!

Welcome!

The first bit of personal advice I have is to pick up another fermenter now! You will want to brew again before the first batch is done.

Oh, and read through the beginners forum and especially the stickies. There is enough information on here to last you months and years.

Thanks I'll be sure to do the reading and your absolutely right about the second fermenter. I'm going on saturday morning to pick-up a carboy for secondary fermentation and once it's a week into that I'll probably start the second batch since my equipment will all work out at about the right time. Thanks again!

Back