New brewer, new to the site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish826

Reaction score
Hey to all the brewers out there! I just got a brew kit for Father's day and have my very first beer fermenting as I type this. I've been perusing the site for the past few weeks checking out any information I could get from others past mistakes and to see if it would be worth it for me to join. As you can tell from my joining today, it is well worth it. Hopefully in the coming years I can learn from you guys and hopefully pass on anything I learn to new brewers in the future. A little but about myself: I'm 36, married with two young daughters and I live in southern New Jersey. Hope to have many good discussions with all! Have a happy 4th of July wih lots of good beers!

Welcome to the obsession! And to the forums. This is about the best place to find anything you will want to know about brewing. There are some really good books you will want to read as well. If you haven't already, make sure you pick up "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing" by Charlie Papazian and "How to Brew" by John Palmer. There are plenty more but these are the two I would recommend for starters. Good luck!

Back