Hello New Brewer here from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatsuperman

Reaction score
Hi I'm a brand new brewer! Started two weeks ago. So far I have a simple store bought juice wine, a pineapple wine, and a traditional mead fermenting in 1 gallon carboys. Excited to learn to make drinks that can't be found in stores.

Hi I'm a brand new brewer! Started two weeks ago. So far I have a simple store bought juice wine, a pineapple wine, and a traditional mead fermenting in 1 gallon carboys. Excited to learn to make drinks that can't be found in stores.
Welcome fatsuperman, I’m new to this incredible hobby as well. It is starting to consume all my free time. I just recently had total knee surgery so I have decided to learn a new craft/ hobby. Enjoy!

Welcome from sometimes sunny San Francisco. I don't know much about wine making except a buddy of mine's parents made it in their basement. I was forced to drink it one night at dinner and they kept topping off my glass. OMG, it tasted like battery acid. LOL. But I digress as it was years ago and they were old school Italians, so it did not surprise me. LOL.

Anyway, ask away and have fun. These folks ROCK when it comes to info and advice, so never be afraid to ask.

Latest posts

Back