• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New BCS-460 Temp Control Sys w/goodies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspector13

Reaction score
Sold

I bought the following from Open Source Control Systems and never did anything with them. Now its time to sell these NEW NEW NEW GOODIES. I paid $320.00 NOT including shipping (daughter needs another horse). I'll sell it for $240.00 + $15.00 priority Shipping to lower 48 States. Paypal Only!!!

1- BCS-460
3 - temp probes
3 - stainless compression fittings for the temp probes
2 - 25amp relays
2 - SSR heat sinks & compound
4 - 2 Pin Female MIC connectors
4 - 2 Pin Male MIC connectors
1 - 3 Pin Female MIC connector
1 - 3 Pin Male MIC connector

All in original boxes and shipping box.

Thanks for looking.

Think of it as being before Thanksgiving!

Yes, a Turkey Day gift to yourself and your friends and family will reep the benefits.

Ain't life grand!

I this a BCS-460 or BrewTroller? You stated it was from Open Source Control Systems, they sell Brewtroller. If its Brewtroller I may be interested.

It's a BCS-460 from Open Source Control Systems, as stated. It's all on the invoices I have.

Uhh..Pickles is right... Are you sure your invoice doesn't say "Embedded Control Concepts"? They are the maker of the BCS-460.

If you have an invoice from OSCS, it is likely only for the relays, heat sinks, mic connectors, etc. It's not for the BCS-460.

Back