• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - 20 Gallon E-HERMS brewing system. SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electro4

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Time to sell my Kal clone (theelectricbrewery.com). I've made a lot of beer on this system over the years but barely used it the last few years so time to find a new home. Looking for $400, obo. I'm located in Cowpens, SC.

No shipping due to size and I'm selling as a package.

1 - 30amp control panel (DIY build)
3 - bayou classic 82qt kettles
2 - march 809 pumps.
Counterflow chiller
Hoses, cables, connectors

This is a 3 vessel 30A E-herms system using bayou classic 82 quart kettles. The HLT uses a 50ft 1/2" stainless coil custom ordered to fit the kettle. The MLT has a 2 part stainless false bottom. The Boil kettle is set up with a whirlpool return. All 3 piece ball values with quick disconnects. All hoses, cords, and cables included. For temp probes there are two good cables. I have two more that give inconsistent readings, likely a bad connection that could be fixed or replaced. The boil and HLT have 5500w low density heating elements with under 10 brews on them.

The control panel was built following the electric brewery online plans, with emergency stop button added. I have the label kit as well but never installed them. This is the 30A design.

Counter flow chiller and 2 march 809 pumps included. One pump makes a squealing noise at start up but works fine and quiet after that. The stand is also included if you want it. It is set up to run as a kettle Rims, 2 vessel arrangement when needed.

I haven't brewed much lately but I just cleaned the system and confirmed no leaks and everything heats as expected. This is a DIY build and has some years on it so is sold as-is. I'm happy to show the system working at time of sale.
20230819_124047.jpg
20230819_144812.jpg
20230819_144755.jpg
20230819_144456.jpg

Attachments

• 20230819_144823.jpg
    20230819_144823.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Time to sell my Kal clone (theelectricbrewery.com). I've made a lot of beer on this system over the years but barely used it the last few years so time to find a new home. Looking for $400, obo. I'm located in Cowpens, SC.

2 - march 809 pumps.
Counterflow chiller

This is a 3 vessel 30A E-herms system using bayou classic 82 quart kettles. The HLT uses a 50ft 1/2" stainless coil custom ordered to fit the kettle. The MLT has a 2 part stainless false bottom. The Boil kettle is set up with a whirlpool return. All 3 piece ball values with quick disconnects. All hoses, cords, and cables included. For temp probes there are two good cables. I have two more that give inconsistent readings, likely a bad connection that could be fixed or replaced. The boil and HLT have 5500w low density heating elements with under 10 brews on them.

The control panel was built following the electric brewery online plans, with emergency stop button added. I have the label kit as well but never installed them. This is the 30A design.

Counter flow chiller and 2 march 809 pumps included. One pump makes a squealing noise at start up but works fine and quiet after that. The stand is also included if you want it. It is set up to run as a kettle Rims, 2 vessel arrangement when needed.

I haven't brewed much lately but I just cleaned the system and confirmed no leaks and everything heats as expected. This is a DIY build and has some years on it so is sold as-is. I'm happy to show the system working at time of sale.
Would it be possible to get you to upload a picture or video? As a 5 gallon user, I’m trying to picture how much room this takes.

Would it be possible to get you to upload a picture or video? As a 5 gallon user, I’m trying to picture how much room this takes.
Just added a few pictures. For reference the stand is about 48" wide. If we put them all in the same level you need just under 6ft of counter space.

If you get to the point of trying to figure out how to ship it, send me a message. Wish I were a little closer.

2 - march 809 pumps.
Counterflow chiller

I haven't brewed much lately but I just cleaned the system and confirmed no leaks and everything heats as expected. This is a DIY build and has some years on it so is sold as-is. I'm happy to show the system working at time of sale.View attachment 843662View attachment 843658View attachment 843659

I'm interested and could pick up today. How can we direct message? I'm down in Anderson, SC. Email maybe? I'm [email protected].

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back