My wife passed away

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear the passing of your Wife. Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

Very Very Sorry for your loss, may life smile down on you and your son very soon.

Please done stay away ! Im sure I speak for most everyone here, you have our support.

Cheers to you and your son.

Sorry to hear of this devastating loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Saddened to hear of your family's loss.
Hopefully the thoughts of happier times will carry you through.
And new dreams for you and your son replace those broken.

Prayer's to you and yours,
'da Kid

Thank you for all the replies and the support, Im not a religeous person but I am more of a spiritual person, My son is only 6 and he seems to be coping well I feel like he is showing me the best way to cope by focusing on the good memories and times we all had.
She was only 33 so its a huge shock to all of us, I brought her ashes home yesterday, Im still keeping busy and trying to put our lives back together or rather trying to put our new life together as it will be nothing like the old one.
I appreceate the support from everyone on here, you all are a great group of people.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for the loss you are experiencing. Makes me want to go home and hug my wife and kids right now. Peace to you and yours, brother brewer.

You have my sincere condolences. Having just lost my mother in a car accident I kind of understand your loss, but I can't imagine losing my wife. As others have said there's no right or wrong way to grieve, find your own way and eventually the pain will fade to just a dull ache.

I'm very sorry to read that. My thoughts will be with you.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have some family near who can help and support you while you go this. I will say a prayer for you and your son.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Nothing I can say will help, but you wish you and your son the strength to get through this.

We're all here if you need anything from us. :mug:

May you find peace and solace in her memory. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. This brew's for you and yours...

So sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and your family.
Try to keep busy, brewing is always a good time for a little self-meditation and reflection. I'm not good on advice, but try to surround yourself with some family and loved ones. God bless you.

My condolences. I lost my father at 16 and many others close to me since then. Eventually the pain fades. Stay strong my friend.

Wow. I opened this thread expecting to read something like, "after 40 years of marriage, my wife passed away peacefully with her grandkids around her..." or some such thing.

Hope things get easier for you soon. I cannot even imagine (I have a 5 year old, in addition to two older kids).

My condolences, I lost 7 members of my family over the last 3 years, while not the same, it never gets any easier.

My condolences, I lost 7 members of my family over the last 3 years, while not the same, it never gets any easier.

About the same here. But you're right, it's not the same. Closest I have is my father passing away last year...which sucked...but I don't think it even comes close to this.

At first it seems our very soul is torn apart. Every single day passes with pain and tears of loss. Then comes a day when we remember some special little thing and we smile, maybe with tears, but we smile. In time we change the smile to laughter, still with tears, but laughter. Then we remember what we should, pass the love and the laughter and never forget.

Back