my homebrew made me sick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atrial fibrillation, now thats 2 words i know nothing about but i bet if i told one of my buddy's i had that he would say something like " DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE TOILET SON? "

It means that your heart speeds up to 130-140 BPM and loses its rhythm completely. It doesn't empty out the chambers and your risk of instant stroke skyrockets. Believe me, you don't wanna experience it first hand.

It means that your heart speeds up to 130-140 BPM and loses its rhythm completely. It doesn't empty out the chambers and your risk of instant stroke skyrockets. Believe me, you don't wanna experience it first hand.

Denny, got to take care of yourself if you have that. I have a constant problem with A-fib for past 18 months. I had to give up coffee and doc presses me to minimize alcohol intake. I just started brewing more session beers to make it easier on my ticker.

Back