My Daughter's Drawing of me Drinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha.

At my house, beer, wine, and tobacco are all referenced as being medicine. because they understand that one persons medicine is not meant for anyone else.

Funny. My daughter did the same thing. She had to fill in the sentence "my daddy likes..." She wrote "drinking beer". I was waiting for a call from CPS.

haha thats awesome.
my neice always draws pictures for me with beer involved somehow

We have "medicine" for what granddad drinks and then what I drink is know to my son by the cryptic mane of"homebrew"

A couple weeks ago my daughter told her kindergarten teacher that I (he) "make lots of beer so he can drink 30 of them "

She's obsessed with counting things so I guess she assumed I planned to drink all of the brews in my fridge that night.

Found out about it when my wife was having a casual conversation with the teacher and told her that I homebrew. The teacher then shared my daughters comments.

Ya gotta love kids. My two year old daughter told her great-grandma, who absolutely despises alcohol of any kind, that the small brown bottle that came with her play kitchen was, "daddy beeah!" I love that girl.

So rad! My daughter asks me on the regular..."Dad, are you making beer tonight?"
Sidekicks rule!

I ave a six year old niece that is obsessed with trying my "Beard" as she calls it. When her mother approves I let her have a sip, she always says it's good but "a little bit spicy"!

Ya gotta love kids. My two year old daughter told her great-grandma, who absolutely despises alcohol of any kind, that the small brown bottle that came with her play kitchen was, "daddy beeah!" I love that girl.

I can hear your pronunciation of beer coming from your two year old daughter, because my two year old daughter says it the same way!

"Is that your bee-ahh, daddy?"

Your daughters picture is great!! It reminds me of what my 7 year old daughter said last year. We were at the park, and my daughter blurts out "hey Daddy, I smell hops". Oh, the proud moments us Dads have.

My 6 y.o. daughter is very dramatic and tries to lay the guilt on thick. For a year, just about every drawing she made of me had my mouth open wide like I was yelling and I had a gigantic pointing finger.

Two weeks ago, I finally got a picture of me happy and holding a balloon.

On the other hand, I think the mormon boy she plays with a couple houses down the street tells her that I shouldn't drink beer.

Back