Movies you know by heart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll add a few to the list:

The Last Boy Scout - Bruce Willis is the man.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - GREAT QUOTABLE MOVIE
"An a$$hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
"Merry Christmas. Sh!tter was full."
"Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?"
And Clark's speech -
"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?"

Three Amigos: "You dirt-eating piece of slime! You scum-sucking pig! You son of a motherless goat!" "...Jefe, what is a plethora?...(you know the rest)"

Robin Hood Men In Tights: "Master Robin! You've lost your arms in battle! But you grew some nice boobs."

the princess bride, aliens, ghostbusters, weird science. i get at least one quote in from those daily.

Spaceballs. I know most of quite a few movies, but this one is pretty much my favorite. Can't watch without speaking along with it. Whole family, actually. Ok, not my wife.

*squelchy mic* "I'm having trouble with the radar, sir..."
*takes mic away* "I'm having trouble with the radar, sir..."

"We've lost the bleeps, the sweeps, and the creeps..."

Love Spaceballs.

Oh my, how did I forget Three Amigos!
"We don't have no beer, just tequila."
"What's tequila?"
"Eh, it's like beer."
"Is it fattening?
"Fattenings?"

Spies Like Us!

"... icrophone ... utting out on me ... eb... for th... lead... o I must go. Thank you."

nukebrewer said:
Of course! How did I miss that?

"Maybe your dick's not so dumb."
"Got me through high school"

"Did you hear that?"
"Yeah, it's a dickfer."
"What's a dickfer?"
"To pee with."

WesleyGatzke said:
I may be alone on these two:

- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
- Kung Pow

They seem to be movies people either love or hate, usually the latter.

Both great movies.

"Let's slip away in the cover of afternoon in the biggest car in the county."

"I'm bleeding, making me the victor!"

This might be somewhat obscure, but does anyone know of Zorro the Gay Blade? That is one funny movie. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I think I know enough of it to put it up here.

This might be somewhat obscure, but does anyone know of Zorro the Gay Blade? That is one funny movie. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I think I know enough of it to put it up here.

Remember it is not a crime to be poor, only to dress poorly..."

Young Frankenstein " Damn your eyes! Too late."
Blazing Saddles. "Candygram for Mongo"
21 jump street "Jenko: Hey, you want me to beat your d*** off?
Domingo: [Looks surprised] You want to beat my d*** off?
Jenko: I'll beat your d*** off with both hands, let's go!

"Fandango" and "Unforgiven" 2 totally different movies. I love the part when clint gives in and starts drinking wiskey again and threatens to burn everyones house to the ground for killing ned....

Have we covered Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi? And Raiders, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade? I'm pretty sure I know every word to all of those movies.

Have we covered Star Wars, Empire, and Jedi? And Raiders, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade? I'm pretty sure I know every word to all of those movies.

I love all those movies, but don't know any of them by heart. But to answer your question, no I don't think any of them were covered.

I used to know nearly all the dialogue in a little know jem called Damned River.
Thankfully I can't remember much of it and I'm not sure I even have my VHS copy anymore. Can't believe IMDB says 89 - seems like a few years before that.

'Class V? Out here that **** don't cut it. You either make it, or you don't'

Back