Movie quotes: keep it going

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha! boondock saints:

Rocco: Hey ****-ass, give me a beer!

Paul Smecker: First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press!

Tell me a joke
Yakavetta: The 90's are killing me. I shouldn't have done that. You're not supposed to tell a guy you're gonna kill him no more. I got to tiptoe through the tulips with these ********. Taking all the fun out of the job.

Smecker was such a bad-ass
Paul Smecker: Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond **** never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!

Funny-man
Connor: Jeez! It's a ****in' six-shooter. ****!
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the **** were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?

Greenly finely gets it right
Detective Greenly: What if it was just one guy with six guns?
Paul Smecker: Why don't you let me do the thinking, huh, genius?

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patri.
Et Fili.
Spiritus Sancti.

"This .. is grain, which any fool can eat but which god has given us a more divine form of consumption... let us give praise and hommage to beer!!" friar tuck.. robin hood prince of theives

ha! boondock saints:

Greenly: "He hits the guy with the bandages around his head first. Why, because he's smaaaart (thick Boston accent). He knows the guy with the bandages around his a$$ ain't going no where. He's going fecking no where. Where you going? No where, that's right."

heh.

Paul Smecker: Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?
Detective Greenly: Detective Greenly. Who the **** are you?
Paul Smecker: [opens his coat and shows his FBI credentials] That's who the **** I am.
10 char.

Brikowski: Who are you?
Slevin: Philosophically speaking?
Brikowski: Name.
Slevin: Rank, serial number?
Dumbrowski: You should really play ball kid.
Slevin: Really? You think I'm tall enough?
Brikowski: [hits Slevin in stomach]
Brikowski: What is your name?
Slevin: [gasping for breath] Oh yeah, now I remember, Slevin Kelevra.

-Lucky number Slevin

Don’t lift with your legs your back is the strongest muscle in the body. And look your knees aren’t even locked, how do you expect to stand up straight. Come on man put your groin into it, and stop exhaling on every lift. The goal is to hold your breath as long as possible… under stress your body produces all of the oxygen it needs. Come on groin it out!

hahaha

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Candidate: You ever play football, Harris?

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: Yes sir, thank you sir. I played in college, and they're gonna get your daughter too sir. I've heard their rallies, they like Julie but Tricia... and they really hate you sir. You know that one and a half of the State Senate of Utah are screwheads. You know I was never really frightened by the bopheads and the potheads with their silliness never really frightened me either, but these goddam screwheads, they terrify me. And the poor doomed, the young, and the silly, the honest, the weak, the Italians... they're doomed, they're lost, they're helpless, they're somebody else's meal, they're like pigs in the wilderness."

"Where the Buffalo Roam"

Sir.. one more outburst and I will strangle you with this mic cord do you understand? Now lets cut the cake cuz i know the fat guys gonna have a heart attack if he dont eat again soon, and while you do that heres a little mood music for you. ... (Wedding Singer)

Joe Bowers: Man, I could really go for a Starbucks, y'know?
Frito: I don't really think we have time for a handjob, Joe.

--Idiocracy
(We're closer than you think...)

Michael

Mike Enslin: Why don't you just kill me?
operator: Because all guests of this hotel enjoy free will, Mr. Enslin

-1408 (creepy movie, just got around to watching it last night)

"This is pure snow! It's everywhere! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that"

-Better Off Dead

How did I not think of Fletch or Better Off Dead?

More Kevin Smith:

It's important for your job to have meaning, boys. That's why I manually m@sturbate caged animals for artificial insemination.

Hermaphraditic p0rn! You should see the box. Beautiful chicks with d!cks that put mine to shame.

Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Don't spit in that cop's burger.
Farva: Yeah, thanks.
Second Dimpus Guy: Roger, holding the spit.
Farva: Gimme a pie... apple.
Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to hold the spit? Hah, just kidding officer Farva.
[pause]
Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to dimpa-size your meal for 25 cents?
Farva: Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?
Dimpus Burger Guy: It's only 25 cents, and look how much more you get.
Thorny: Look, kid, he doesn't want it.
Farva: I can handle this, Thorn. I don't want it!
Dimpus Burger Guy: Uhh, right. Beverage?
Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: What?
Farva: [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?
Thorny: Will you just order a large, Farva?
Farva: I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!
Dimpus Burger Guy: [to Farva] I don't know what that is!
Farva: Litre is French for give me my ****in' cola before I break VOUS ****IN' LIP!

This is my favorite movie quote of all time and I won't say what movie it's from. See if you can figure it out?
" You get a god dman job befor sun down" ..."OR WERE SHIPPIN YOU OFF TO MILITARY SCHOOL WITH
THAT" .."GOD".."DAMN".."FINKELSTINE"..."SH_T".."KID"......... son of a "*****"!!!! "WHEN BOY WHEN"!!!

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

From 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'

Aldous Snow: "I mean, I've heard that women do fake orgasms, but I've never seen it... It really, deeply upset me."
---------------------------------

Aldous Snow: Come on tour with me. I'll serenade you every night in front of thousands of women.
Sarah Marshall: I didn't know you were going on tour.
Aldous Snow: Yeah, I'm going in two weeks. It's like an 18 month tour, 43 countries, Infant Sorrow, and it's gonna be a massive tour.
Sarah Marshall: Yeah, I can't come cause I have a job. I'm a working actress.
Aldous Snow: Not anymore. You're an unemployed actress. Perfect. You could be the queen of the groupies, queen of the Sorrow Suckers.
Sarah Marshall: The Sorrow Suckers?
Aldous Snow: Sorrow Suckers. I don't know why they call them that.

Sarah Marshall: When were you planning on telling me this?
Aldous Snow: I just told you, then.
Sarah Marshall: Yeah. No, I know. But telling me now isn't really the same as telling me.
Aldous Snow: Well, look, you know, I've not told you I've got genital herpes, because it's not inflamed at the moment...

Brian: You don't need to put your P in a V right now.
Peter Bretter: No, I need to B my L on someone's T's.

Brian: Look. Liz and I, we think the world of Sarah. We think she's great. But, and I'm just being honest here, every time she would come over to our house, she always acted, you know, like a... like a little *****. Okay, okay, okay, pump the brakes.
Peter Bretter: Dating Sarah is not like dating Liz, okay? Sarah is better than Liz!
Brian: You really want to have this conversation? Do you really want to have this conversation?
Peter Bretter: Yes.
Brian: [screaming] She is the mother of my unborn child!
Peter Bretter: [meekly] Sorry.
Brian: You're my step-brother! We're not even blood! I have no qualms with sticking you! I will equalize you!
Peter Bretter: Sorry.
Brian: You dick!

Matthew: [on the phone at the restaurant] Well I would love to sell you some weed, Jeremy, but I'm at my ****ing job right now. Obviously, because you called me at work, you know that I'm at my place of *work,* so I can't just leave here and sell you some weed. I can sell you some weed when I'm done.

OK, I'm done for now.

Back