Me and my beer just got our own place!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small barn? The place I got it from sells both sheds and barns, maybe I got confused about which one I picked out.

And in the beginning, when I said mad, I meant the drunk kind of mad, not real life mad, like when you get irritated with your drunk friend and all you want to do is challenge him to a full costume troll duel!!!

So I could just live here forever and ever and be happy? I wasn't planning to live here when I built it, but man, I could see it happening...

My friend will be here around eight and so she'll have to listen to my drunken ramblings for a while. It's been fun here.

She couldn't stay long, but she surprised me that she's taking me away for the weekend! She'll come get me tomorrow and have me back by Monday-ish, or like she said "However long it takes". We will be hanging out with mutual friends. Thanks guys for being here for me when I needed ya.

Sweet shed, eh? I think I'm definitely moving in permanently, or maybe not. Looks like hubby will be taking up the house for a while, but today, I was blessed.

Doh! I just realized that this whole thing was just a dream I had. Catch ya later.

Wow, someone seriously crazier than Zul'jin or Cheezy on this site. I never thought I'd see it.

I once overheard the little children whispering about the crazy lady in the woods. And I wondered, hmmm, are they talking about me?

I am being taken away from my new found heaven on earth(friend thinks one should only spend so much time getting drunk alone in a shed-no matter how nice the shed)

I would like to leave you with this,
in summary

Sometimes you gotta just dress up like whatever you feel like dressing as, ponies, if you'd like, or maybe a big grizzly bear, or whatever your preference, and duke it out in the front yard. Or even the little space between your houses. I guess apartment dwellers could use the sidewalk.

Also, when you got a bunch of people standing around looking confused, you can get away with a lot.

I am afraid that if I dress up as a grizzly bear gnomes will sneak up on me and kidnap me. I hate gnomes. I kinda of like beer faires.

I think you just need a nice porch couch to sit out on the patio and enjoy your beers :mug:

Sometimes you gotta just dress up like whatever you feel like dressing as, ponies, if you'd like, or maybe a big grizzly bear, or whatever your preference, and duke it out in the front yard. Or even the little space between your houses. I guess apartment dwellers could use the sidewalk.

Now that I have sobered up, though that's all relative right now, I would like to explain, I actually did mean something by this.

Sometimes you have to take what you do in private and put it out in the public. Just see what people think of what you are doing. It seems like a good idea, but is it?

Like if me and Pappers really did dress up like trolls and duke it out on a city sidewalk... We would show up for the fight, then we'd look at each other and realize what a ridiculous idea it was in the first place! Then we'd go back inside and think of a better idea.

My friends are going to help me fix up the inside so I'll have better "living conditions". A futon, a massive supply of beer and everything I need to make more, Brew-Ha-Ha, what more do I need? Apparently they think otherwise and will help me finish the inside. I guess this is really going to be my new home until hubby gets better. :cross:

And by "kit to build a shed"

I meant:
I went to the place that sells sheds and barns and asked what I needed so my shed didn't blow away the first big wind we got. Like, structurally what I needed for the base. They said I could take these metal arches, put them together, tie them down into the concrete with chain and huge nuts and bolts, and as they said "It's not going anywhere". So that was the kit I bought, the rest is just cosmetic stuff and some structural reinforcement on the ends. I'm sorry I don't know all the correct terms for things.

And one last thing to clear up, the thing about men. Okay, I am active in the online arts and crafts community, most of the members are woman. The dynamics are entirely different. That's why I didn't understand at first, it's just different here, that's okay, I like it, it's just different.

I am afraid that if I dress up as a grizzly bear gnomes will sneak up on me and kidnap me. I hate gnomes. I kinda of like beer faires.

Who doesn't love a beer fairie!! Free beer, I'll take it!! And you kind of missed the point of dressing up, it's to be fearless. But I do understand that enough gnomes getting together with a plan, they could possibly take you down.

I think you just need a nice porch couch to sit out on the patio and enjoy your beers :mug:

Ah, yes, that would solve the problem of falling out of the chair, ah, yes, a couch, then you just slip down into it. Good idea.

And by "kit to build a shed"

I meant:
I went to the place that sells sheds and barns and asked what I needed so my shed didn't blow away the first big wind we got. Like, structurally what I needed for the base. They said I could take these metal arches, put them together, tie them down into the concrete with chain and huge nuts and bolts, and as they said "It's not going anywhere". So that was the kit I bought, the rest is just cosmetic stuff and some structural reinforcement on the ends. I'm sorry I don't know all the correct terms for things.

I don't know if bolting down the shed is a good idea or not. That will completely ruin your chances of ever getting the ruby slippers. :)

I don't know if bolting down the shed is a good idea or not. That will completely ruin your chances of ever getting the ruby slippers. :)

Damn, now I won't be able to float away and get my slippers. Screw it, **** slippers, I can get around fine without shoes.

Latest posts

Back