Me and my beer just got our own place!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its probably a truly terrible thing that I have followed this thread without issue the entire way.

Nah... I like you, I truly like you.... And I am confused about why other people are confused. Or maybe I am confused, just don't realize it. Oh, that must be it...

Pappers_ said:
Having a utility sink in your brew area is great, I probably spend at least half of my 'brewing' time at that sink.

I was thinking about getting one those. How hard is to install one?

utility sink in your brew area is great

Outdoor spigot running from the house, water hose connected to it, one of those old timey double basin metal sinks... easy to install. Right outside the front door of my shed.

I just read through this whole thing at one time, oops I did lump people together, or so it sounds and I was confused about who was an accuser and who was a defender, also got offended by an innocent comment, all that put together and you got:
Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling

Okay, so I did post this in the right area...

After reading this:
Welcome BobbiLynn!
And I am happy to note that I seem to be hanging around the right sort of people, a little crazy, a little confusing and all a bit independant of the rest of the world.
Thank you.

Congrats on your brewshed :mug:
Why will you have to move it back into the main house?

I think Zambezi wants to pull a camper up next to you.

And suds is not a troll. The guy is pure integrity.

Suds is dead. pku

Bobbi, have you met Zul'jin yet? ;)

We need a thread of just Creamy, Cheezy, Zul'jin, and Bobbi posting back and forth.

Five oh! Hide the arts and crafts!

Want to come over? I'm making our costumes now....

Ponies?

Hey Pappers, you are a very handsome man.

:fro:

Crap I can't like my own post...

Come to think of it, I've had that complaint consistantly over the past year.

I can't see liking anyone elses post but mine. have you seen other posts? Sheesh. Poor fellas.

Having a utility sink in your brew area is great, I probably spend at least half of my 'brewing' time at that sink.

And probably half the time after "brewing". :drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to come over? I'm making our costumes now....
Ponies?

Weren't you paying attention?! Green monsters, short stubby green monsters. You know, those guys on the bridge when you are trying to pass by!

I don't know how to quote the other way, will look at it later, for now I'm out, duty calls.

Cheezy & Zuljin

I think you have some competition out there. This thread might just be right up there with your craziest.

Weren't you paying attention?! Green monsters, short stubby green monsters. You know, those guys on the bridge when you are trying to pass by!

I don't know how to quote the other way, will look at it later, for now I'm out, duty calls.

No.

It's the + with the " over it next to the word quote on the bottom right.

troll.jpg

Zuljin said:
I think Zambezi wants to pull a camper up next to you.

Suds is dead. pku

Five oh! Hide the arts and crafts!

Ponies?

:fro:

I can't see liking anyone elses post but mine. have you seen other posts? Sheesh. Poor fellas.

And probably half the time after "brewing". :drunk:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_t6jOiGZI

Wow bro, I thought I was pretty important in the confusion and I don't get a mention in the summary, what the hell?

I'm glad we eventually did get some photos in here :D

I'll get some pics of my place once I get it cleaned up, anyone need a stove from the 1950s? Not using it and it's in my way. I got like 10 grand in this place, I better be able to live here. From clearing land, pouring concrete, the structural pieces, paint, windows, doors, running electrical, renting a skid steer to dig up the earth and run my water, etc. And hey, it also doubles as a hurricane shelter. Metal and concrete and pull ties yanking them all together, then wood framing parts. Built it myself with help from my hubby before he got sick. Still stuff to finish, like my overhead loft, but hey, good enough, I'll move in. Well, I did move in! I've had to go back to the main house to take care of things, I left simple instructions, but no, some people can't even follow simple instructions. That caused more work for me, but over it now. Back to my shed and happy.

Oh, and look, I figured out how to quote the "right way".

Oh, and I also busted the skid steer I rented for the project, had to pay for the replacement parts and hubby luckily is a mechanic, or wait, he calls it "mechanical engineer", something like that. That added to the costs. But, worth it.

Oh, and to avoid further confusion, by "pull ties" I don't mean those little things that tie up the end of your loaf of bread, ha ha, I mean thick metal chain with huge nuts and bolts attached to either end.

I've been lurking since the beginning and this confusion has been quite humorous. :D

On topic, I day dream about a brew shack every day. Admiring a bubbling airlock with a warm cigar and a cold homebrew. Nothing too crazy, just a small place for me and my beer to continue our affair in peace. Good luck with your shack. Sounds great so far.

Side note to Bobbi, forget about the trolls, if you really want to be confused, start asking about bears, gnomes, and fairies. ;)

Some of those sheds look nicer than my apartment. Haha. I want a yard so bad.

You're going to have 10,000 posts by the new year.

Maybe, if...
1) I can figure out a way to stay holed up here until the new year, brewing massive quantities of beer. Like how to keep bills paid without working and also still buy supplies. I'll think about it, maybe sell some of my junk.
2) If I keep separating my thoughts into multiple posts.

Now I gotta get the area around my shed cleaned up so I can show you all a picture without embarrassing myself with my cluttered mess. I think it would give many of those sheds a run for their money. Mine is larger than most of the ones shown. I also have an outdoor garden space around it. Pretty sweet, life is good.

And suds is not a troll. The guy is pure integrity.

I disagree. Pure integrity would involve an apology and an admission of being wrong since Bobbi is obviously not a troll.

The tread was getting less confusing so I thought I'd get things back off track by back tracking a little.

Everything is cool bbl... I dont think Bobbi is demanding an apology and I think everyone is in pretty good spirits all around...

I disagree. Pure integrity would involve an apology and an admission of being wrong since Bobbi is obviously not a troll.

The tread was getting less confusing so I thought I'd get things back off track by back tracking a little.

Well, I talked to Dan after he said that and Dan explained he's a good guy, didn't mean to upset me. So no need for an apology, slid off my back already. If Dan says he's a good guy, he's a good guy. But if he does want to come out here for a troll-costumed duel, I'm game!!! I wonder what size he wears....

And I don't think he was the only accuser, but the other post seems to have changed or disappeared. At least suds didn't go edit or delete his own post then pretend he never said anything like that...

My apologies. I forgot the thread doctor was on call....

I'll just mindlessly mumble in the corner and look creepy.

Creepy Guy.jpg

In the beginning there was this guy on here, he may or may not have only existed in my head, but he thought I WAS that creepy guy. He was demanding that I post a picture of me and my beer set-up and a picture of my shed in order to prove to him that I was who I said I was. So that is why in the beginning I mentioned my family, like some of my extended family from out of state, the religious ones who think beer is a sin. They might have a heart attack if they saw what I was doing inside this shed.

I figured if I would be living here for a while, and looks like I might be, I might as well clean off my front porch. So I did that today and I must say, it's looking pretty good, just need to grab a couple chairs and now I'll be able to sit on my new front porch and drink my beer. That topsy turvy tomato thing was a gift, I would not waste my money on something like that when a five gallon bucket would do the same thing. Anyway, I even invited a friend over tonight and this is where we'll be hanging out.

shed.jpg

That is not a shed. The fact that she calls it a shed, has caused me to doubt BobbiLynn's country status.:drunk:

It was a kit to build a shed that I bought for $4000, then I just fixed it up.

Latest posts

Back