Me and my beer just got our own place!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
Is this where I go to ramble about a topic and I don't have to keep it clean? I think I was posting in the wrong areas since I found this place...

So, me and my beer just got our own place, out in the shed! Do my arts and crafts here, keep my brewing carboys here, but usually visit the house to brew and store my finished beer in the fridge and drink it in the kitchen or living room, or porch. But now, we have our own place complete with a mini fridge! Hubby had major surgery, the living room is now set up like a hospital room, tip toeing around him for the last 9 days. Fridge is full of all the special foods and things for him. So, me and my beer moved out... to the shed. It's our first night alone together and loving it!!! I can make noise, and trip over a keg on my way to get another beer, laugh loudly at you guys on HBT, without waking or interrupting a soul! Just need to get my music set up, though then I wouldn't hear the bell for me ringing at the house..... well, I hear the music in my head anyway! It'll probably just be a quick affair, where we hole up together for a week and then it's over. But, loving every minute of it!

Is this where I go to ramble about a topic and I don't have to keep it clean? I think I was posting in the wrong areas since I found this place...

So, me and my beer just got our own place, out in the shed! Do my arts and crafts here, keep my brewing carboys here, but usually visit the house to brew and store my finished beer in the fridge and drink it in the kitchen or living room, or porch. But now, we have our own place complete with a mini fridge! Hubby had major surgery, the living room is now set up like a hospital room, tip toeing around him for the last 9 days. Fridge is full of all the special foods and things for him. So, me and my beer moved out... to the shed. It's our first night alone together and loving it!!! I can make noise, and trip over a keg on my way to get another beer, laugh loudly at you guys on HBT, without waking or interrupting a soul! Just need to get my music set up, though then I wouldn't hear the bell for me ringing at the house..... well, I hear the music in my head anyway! It'll probably just be a quick affair, where we hole up together for a week and then it's over. But, loving every minute of it!

Haven't fell for a troll for a while. Good luck to you girl, or guy. which ever..

Haven't fell for a troll for a while. Good luck to you girl, or guy. which ever..

Now I can't delete what I said, because you quoted me! Troll means you go around trying to get attention on various message forums? Right? Sorry, I didn't mean to come across that way, now I feel pathetic but still happy to have some space!

I thought this was a busy enough place that only the people who wanted to pay attention would... sorry to bring up my personal issues. And sorry that I misunderstood the whole thing about message boards that are public. Will go back to my private life.....

Totally confused by this response.

I think the dude is calling me a troll... trying right now to google that term and find out what it means... I guess he likes being a buzz killer...

Troll implies making up a story to incite a response. Like trolling for fish and getting one to bite. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see why he thought you were trolling.

Okay, I don't think I'm that. I think trolls are people who make up different personas and go around doing that.... is that what they are? Like old men pretending to be teenage girls?

Read this online:
"Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer.

Oh, did I do that? Well, pour a beer down my throat and call me a troll! But not made up, he really did take over the house with all his medical stuff and I'm out in the shed for a break from it!

Alright, you want pictures... damn but if my family sees this later, I'll brb with pics...

Bobbi-Lynn is true blue. Anybody that doesn't understand that and thinks she is a troll is just displaying their ignorance or rather, insecurity.

Welcome Bobbi-Lynn to HBT. Really, most people here are good folk. Sorry you ran into some jerks in the beginning.

I welcome you and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers!

Dan

There is a saying, "Don't throw your pearls before swine". So, sorry, no pics.

I have nothing to prove to some of you. Thanks Dan, needed that from someone on here that actually knows me!!!

Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling

I'll leave you guys to your things(and by that I mean small thingies) in this area... was wrong... not the place for me....

Wow this thread has been a rollercoaster of emotions:
-Man sorry to hear about you hubby, hope he is on the mend. Good on you for given him space while also taking time for yourself!
-troll? huh? where? I have seen bobbi post before... she has 121 posts... this is not looking like a troll to me?
-ok bit of back and forth.... getting confused
-confused
-confused
-confused
-ttiwwop... now I'm really confused
-pictures... that family don't want to see... confusion passing...
-pearls... that's got to be a euphemism...
-what... Bobbi's a mind reader... um... crap...

As I said - rollercoaster of emotions... I just don't know what to think now :confused:

Yeah, what's up? I thought I could post my thoughts and people on this place would understand... guess not.

All I can say... "Men", not thinking straight. End of story. Not mad, had to deal with the opposite sex all my life... still struggling to understand...

Yeah, what's up? I thought I could post my thoughts and people on this place would understand... guess most aren't up to my level yet..

All I can say... "Men", not thinking straight. End of story. Not mad, had to deal with the opposite sex all my life... still struggling to understand...

As far as I can see you posted in the perfect place... after all this is Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling!
As far as I am concerned this is really the only place on this board where noone should be accused of being a troll! That is what this part is all about ranting/saying dumb stuff/telling a little story just for the sake of telling it!
Anyway we should get back on topic... where are those photos :drunk:

yes, I called men swine... went over most of their heads...

wow... I completely missed that part... hmmmmmmmmm... what were we talking about again... oh yeah, I wish my shed had room to sit and drink beer in it... but then where would my mower live :(

As far as I can see you posted in the perfect place

Well, I thought so.. the answer is just "Men". Troll away and if you see a female troll, shoot it, I'll do the same if I get my eyes on the male.

Bobbi-Lynn is true blue. Anybody that doesn't understand that and thinks she is a troll is just displaying their ignorance or rather, insecurity.

Welcome Bobbi-Lynn to HBT. Really, most people here are good folk. Sorry you ran into some jerks in the beginning.

I welcome you and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers!

Dan

I can´t agree more!
I too look foward to read more of your post and don´t mind some comments I too can tell you that most of the guys here are really nice people.
Cheers

BobbiLynn, you been up all night drinking alone in a shed? :mug:

In Great Britain they have a tradition of out buildings they call sheds being used as real living spaces, do a google or youtube search and you'll see some great sheds!

Yeah I'm a bit confused here. Am I being called a jerk or swine? If so I would kinda like to know what it was I said that would make any you say that.

Seriously, this is troll inception. Lushife and I step in to defend someone who was accused of being a troll for reasons that were unclear to us, and somehow we are lumped in with the troll-accuser and called swine and jerks.

Yeah I'm a bit confused here. Am I being called a jerk or swine? If so I would kinda like to know what it was I said that would make any you say that.

I got the impression that she was a drunk woman in a shed with some animosity toward her husband's situation (not her husband, mind you) who stopped making sense about 5 minutes after this thread was started.

Don't take it personally.

Back