Massachusetts group grape buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... it started 10 days ago, when I blew an engine at the Braintree Split at rush hour...!
No harm, but I had to hurry and look for new wheels this week.

And one of SWMBO's cousins was visiting this week-end. He did us some favors in the past, so I had to be around. I thought I could sneak out, but that did not work.

Too bad, it was a great day for outdoor tinkering with stuff and being around beer-making folks.

EDIT to add: and it looks like I missed a great Porter... drats.

Paul,

Hope all is well. I'm afraid I will have to forgo my share of the wine, as not only was I unable to attend any of the events to crush, rack, bottle, etc. but we also no longer live in the US, so it seems circumstances were working against us the whole time. Didn't anticipate it taking quite so long to get the wine from press to bottle, but I am a beer guy, so what do I know about wine? In any event, I hope it is lovely, and all the best to you and yours.

Rick Ames
ralovecraft

Is this going to happen tomorrow? The weather looks like it will be good (unlike when we put them in the barrels & it started pouring minutes after we finished).

Well, it looks like we only have a few people available. We could do the bottling with just a few folks but we need to have enough bottles. Since I don't want to have to pony.up the money in advance for bottles, why don't we reschedule for another day and give everyone sufficient notice. Lets pick a Saturday in April, how about the 21st?

Well, it looks like we only have a few people available. We could do the bottling with just a few folks but we need to have enough bottles. Since I don't want to have to pony.up the money in advance for bottles, why don't we reschedule for another day and give everyone sufficient notice. Lets pick a Saturday in April, how about the 21st?

I'm in for April..I can't do Saturday, since I'm out of town. Let me know and how much and I'll bring some dough over....

Latest posts

Back