MainBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highgravitybacon

Reaction score
Never heard of these people before have you? I didn't either. But they were an outstanding company to order from. I needed something hard to find and they came through.

So, I recommend. I give them 934 out of 1000 possible.

Good overall prices, good service, good shipping, and they don't dick around with the order "processing" that takes weeks. I ordered and they shipped. No delay.

They include a free ice pack with yeast orders (which is what I got) so that saves at least another buck off most places.

2011 whole leave Amarillo was supah cheap too. $1.49 an ounce.

Oh, what I liked most was that I could get a shipping estimate without have to make a phony account. You know how places do that -- you can't get an estimate without putting in a whole address, billing address, phone, email all that crap. So my buddy Dick Nutter at 1111 Main Ave didn't need to have another phony account created just to get a shipping estimate. My god how I hate that.

This is my LHBS, and I have to say they are outstanding to do business with. Good to hear that they take care of the online purchasers as well.

Back