Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't yell at me, dad. Ha I'm in Cincinnati, so anything outside of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. I really dig juicy IPAs, but also stouts and ambers/reds. Please no sour or funky stuff. Thanks to everybody in advance.

@jturman35 Package received a day earlier than expected! Thanks! Looking forward to cracking some open tomorrow night!

Having trouble getting the pic to embed in the post so here's the Imgur link: https://imgur.com/BQRIvh9

MS FireAnt one of my favorite beers!

Jamesonfan I should get your Cincy beer today! If any you guys want to trade in the future send me a PM!

IMG_0142.jpg

Thanks JamsonFan looks like a nice selection!
PS never had a NIPA that I can remember!

I just received an email that my package has been delivered. I will post a picture when I get home this evening.

Thanks @Br3w4u!

Who's up next to grant @Br3w4u?

I'll get back in and grant @Br3w4u. What styles do you like to consume sir? PM me your shipping address and I'll get these shipped out right after the holidays on the 2nd. Gotta wait until I'm back in the office.

Sorry I was on vacation and had no internet access. I prefer IPA , Belgians, and sours. I really like all beer with the exception of barley wine and imperial stouts.

@Rick91981. Packaged received last night. Thanks for the great grant you pretty much hit it on the head with the selection. Can't wait to break into these over the weekend.
View attachment 548906
Out of curiosity, what design program was used for these bottles and cans? I've looked around a bit and can not find one to design my own labels. Any help would be appreciated!
Slainte!

The cans I can't help you with, those are commercial. The bottles are from other brewers so I would assume a variety of things from the web or their own personal expertise with graphic design. Here is a website and a thread on HBT that goes with it that is still kind fo active. I've seen labels made with it that look pretty good.

Out of curiosity, what design program was used for these bottles and cans? I've looked around a bit and can not find one to design my own labels. Any help would be appreciated!
Slainte!

I had the hi wire gose last night. It was very good. I’m interested in this craft cerveza, never seen one before.

Awesome packaging too. I should have taken a picture of it. I bet it was expensive to ship! I will save it for the next time I grant someone. I definitely want to get back in line after everyone gets a turn.

Awesome packaging too. I should have taken a picture of it. I bet it was expensive to ship! I will save it for the next time I grant someone. I definitely want to get back in line after everyone gets a turn.

Yes the packaging works great. I’m lucky I can get it fairly cheap in my area. You will love the 10 Barrel Crush 6.5% raspberry sour. It’s one of my favorites.
Cheers and enjoy!

Yes the packaging works great. I’m lucky I can get it fairly cheap in my area. You will love the 10 Barrel Crush 6.5% raspberry sour. It’s one of my favorites.
Cheers and enjoy!
SWMBO actually claimed that as soon as she saw it LOL. I’m sure she will share though.

Back