Little Rock new to brew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikesway

Reaction score
Hey, my brother and I just started our first brew last night. We sort of rushed into it, and probably made some mistakes, but we gotta start somwhere huh? After google-ing frantically for answers to questions I came across Homebrewtalk.com and I have been reading post like crazy ever since. So I figured why not join, learn from other people's mistakes, and share ideas once we get the hang of things..
Glad to be here... excited about the new hobby!

Mikesway

You can learn as much from other peoples mistakes as you can from other peoples successes! There is a ton of great info in here... (and one or two bits of bad info...lol)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! You can learn a ton of stuff on here. It is a great tool to have. I'm in Benton. Maybe we can trade some home brews some time.

Welcome to the forum! You can learn a ton of stuff on here. It is a great tool to have. I'm in Benton. Maybe we can trade some home brews some time.

I see you're a Razorback fan too! Sounds good. (as long as our first brew isn't a disaster!)

Heck ya I am! Got a keg of octoberfest conditioning for the first tailgate at war memorial. Finally convinced all my BMC drinking friends to leave that crap at home and drink some homebrew.

I'm sure your first brew will be fine. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't. I wasn't happy with my first brew, but I just kept at it.

Back