lets see your full Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my crazy set up as of now two separate fridges both for fermenting cold crashing. One is a Saison and the other is a easy drinking pale ale.

1401330505691.jpg

1401330523045.jpg

Yes it's chalkboard paint. You can get it at most hardware/paint stores. If you do it put a couple layers on.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yes it's chalkboard paint. You can get it at most hardware/paint stores. If you do it put a couple layers on.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I got to do this one some of my carboys...much better than taking 4x6 index cards and taping them to the carboy. I've got 6 carboys going at the same time, it gets confusing after a while as to what has what. :mug:

Full until last night. Pictured on the left is a Wisconsin Belgian Red and on the right is an American Wheat.

i-xcQQqVf-L.jpg

Wow! A Widmer Pale Ale and a Black IPA look exactly the same cold crashing!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401492720.642653.jpg

/Will always still be figuring it out/

Full until last night. Pictured on the left is a Wisconsin Belgian Red and on the right is an American Wheat.

i-xcQQqVf-L.jpg

Which Belgian Red recipe? Or did you create it? I've been trying to track down the Zmurgy one from a few years ago.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409780146.645462.jpg

Primary - Banana Bread (unnamed)
Kegged - Middle of The Road Pale Ale
On deck - Cornucopia Ale

Primary- Pumpkin Ale
Kegged- Irish Red Ale & Flash Pale Ale
On Deck- Double Mountain IRA clone

1409793821279.jpg

Here's something different. Pretty interesting pellicle on a berliner weisse with Brett C/B/L, 1.4oz oak, and 8 oz ancho chile peppers. Haven't moved it since the pellicle started.
1MeFWub.png
bQlBnuD.jpg
qRvhrPQ.jpg

This is my pumpkin ale. Did 11 gal this one with so5 the other with danstar belle saison. Thought the two colored krausen was kinda weird.

1410230240648.jpg

I haven't had a need for a blowoff hose in years, so I decided to do without on my amber rye ale. Then this happened. Do rye beers usually take off like that?

1410817295278.jpg

I only have one in the fermenter :( a cream ale. Hopefully, this weekend i'll have time to brew a Honey Bee Ale.

20140925_125756.jpg

Back