ISO: Zombie Dust or HT/ 5 Plinys to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just picked up a 6 pack of Pliny from Russian River Brewing Company yesterday. 1 magically disappeared so I have 5 that I'm willing to trade for some Zombie Dust or Heady Topper. I haven't had Zombie Dust so that is my first choice but it hard to say no to HT. Let me know if someone is down for a trade.

Joe

I just put a PTE clone in the fermenter and would really like to do a side by side. I dont currently have Zombie, but I have two local beer stores that get it on Tue and Wed. They can hold a total of 2 bottles for me that I can pick up this week. I currently have gumballhead, dreadnaught, yum yum and alpha king that I could also trade.

I have a couple Headys I'm looking to trade for some Pliny. Also a Lawsons Sip of Sunshine, which is also an All-Citra beer like Zombie Dust. Let me know if you're interested

I've got a stockpile of Zombie Dust and Gumball Head bottled on 4/1 if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back