i keep losing all my co2!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drummer4gc

Reaction score
this is the third time this has happened - i go away for the weekend and come back to find that my co2 tank in my keezer is empty. i've sprayed around looking for leaks, replaced orings....not really sure what else to do!

i have my co2 manifold attached to the lid of the keezer, and my hunch is that when i close the lid, it puts pressure on the hoses, and therefore the disconnects, and if it pushes it in the right direction, it might cause a small leak. one that would stop when i open the lid to check for leaks. are there any better sealing disconnects out there, or any suggestions on how to avoid these types of leaks? this is frustrating/expensive.

Pin lock? Check the post o rings for size. Even though they are new, they might be too small. If you can hear any leaks when you wiggle the disconnect, they are too small. I learned this the hard way too.

Latest posts

Back