I HATE UPS....They are horrible.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid Purolator truck has driven past my house like 45 times today....(Purolator truck delivers UPS packages here)

Man, if Dar (Purolator driver) doesn't soon get here, I am gonna lose it. Then again, I doubt he is coming today. Stupid UPS.

That is the other thing, it shows Lachine, Quebec, then will show delivered once it is delivered. It doesn't show anything in between.

And it will show delivered to St. John's, Newfoundland, which is 1100km from here. That is further away than Lachine, Quebec.

3509173_2896ba04df_m.jpeg

How could you hate UPS

When I hit preview post it showed the picture...any idea why it doesnt now?

UPS.jpg

This one seems better.

I guess he got his shipment, or else Jester would of b*tched about it not getting there. I cant wait to see his apology. :)

No need for me to apologize. I am still without kegs. I will even apologize if they show up before noon today.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/...ons=yes&loc=en_CA&tracknum=1Z29E1R86851786661

There is the tracking info...still hate them.

I couldn't post last night because I went on a date with the SWMBO, and she wouldn't let me get on the computer when we got home. We did however buy a Mexican Lager Extract Kit and another Carboy at the LHBS store. The owner told me that he would love to get steeping grains and hops in, but I am the only one that buys beer kits.

Sorry to hear that, I apologize for adding salt. I do however love UPS cuz it brings me all the little things that I love. Yesterday it broght me 5lbs of hops!

Here's my latest guess - the customs information is forwarded electronically at time of shipment and processing work begins before the package arrives. The package itself arrived at the border on Oct 6 (arrival/import/departure), and is now on its way to you.

Seems like a case where less tracking information might be better.

Here's my latest guess - the customs information is forwarded electronically at time of shipment and processing work begins before the package arrives. The package itself arrived at the border on Oct 6 (arrival/import/departure), and is now on its way to you.

Seems like a case where less tracking information might be better.

I agree 100% with that statement.

Sorry to hear that, I apologize for adding salt. I do however love UPS cuz it brings me all the little things that I love. Yesterday it broght me 5lbs of hops!

I like salt, no apologies necessary. I will still take pictures of me molesting them when I get them. I would do the same to you if you were impatiently waiting for something...lol

I like this site because I have more in common with everyone on here, than I do with anyone in my real life. Very very sad to say, but this place is better than my real life, with the exception of my SWMBO and kids, because they are awesome.

I love UPS! They bring me beer stuff....lol

keg1.JPG

keg2.JPG

keg3.JPG

keg4.JPG

I would like to publicly apologize to UPS for being impatient and saying I hate them.

My SWMBO still hates them because of the $91 brokerage fees, but I am willing to overlook those.

$91 in brokerage fees??? holy crap...:drunk:

Good luck on the search for CO2 and get up and running quickly.. :mug:

in the pics, i don't see any shanks?? how you gonna mount the taps?

Kids getting picked up by grandparents on a Friday night....color my jealous!

Working Night Shift tonight...I'll trade with whatever you are doing tonight!

$91 in brokerage fees??? holy crap...

Good luck on the search for CO2 and get up and running quickly..

in the pics, i don't see any shanks?? how you gonna mount the taps?

$91 is pretty expensive...the shanks are there, I am still not 100% sure what I am doing with the taps yet, but I figure I am building a box on top of the keezer.

Latest posts

Back