Tilt canceled order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hilljack13

That's what she said!
Reaction score
Just ordered two Tilt hydrometers the other day. Today I get an email stating "for unforeseen circumstances the order was canceled". I replied as to why this was. Anyone else get this when ordering? It kinda pissed me off and I'll go to Amazon if needed. Something doesn't seem right.

This has never happened to me but I do know that the customer service with Tilt is very good. Maybe send them an email and request an explanation?

My bank is aggressive in detecting fraud and sometimes fraud alerts screw with orders to vendors I haven't used before. It's been a variety of reasons as their reasoning.

My bank is aggressive in detecting fraud and sometimes fraud alerts screw with orders to vendors I haven't used before. It's been a variety of reasons as their reasoning.
It's already cleared and posted to my card...I'm still awaiting their reply.

It's already cleared and posted to my card...I'm still awaiting their reply.
Maybe their bank detected fraud😲. Only one possibility though. You just got the email today however and replied. It may take a few days to get a response and for the banking to catch up.

Nothing but good experience with this company. I'm sure there is a good reason.
Ditto here. Just received a replacement Tilt for one that was consistently reading lower than companion (orange), refractometer, and hydrometer. Good communication all through the process. Post paid return label too.

The Tilt guys are amazing, and tend to be very responsive. I'd imagine you'll get an explanation shortly.

The great thing about their product, though, is that there's no cloud lock in. Even in the worst case scenario you've got a great, working piece of equipment. I love my Tilts. :)

Back